[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

it says your download will begin in a minute but nothing happens..

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Mate you are a god! Thank you! fabregas Thanks for your time!

No thanks mate, glad to help you. Any remarks/errors still welcome!!!

---------- Post added 08/08/2011 at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 07/08/2011 at 09:48 PM ----------

New competitions added:
  • polen.gif
    Ekstraklasa - Completely updated until 6-8-2011
  • roemenie.gif
    Liga 1 - Completely updated until 7-8-2011
  • england.gif
    NPower League Two - Completely updated until 7-8-2011
  • croatiau.gif
    1. HNL - Completely updated until 8-8-2011
  • 36466057.gif
    LIGA Adelante - Completely updated until 8-8-2011

Sotiris Kyrgiakos playes for Liverpool not Free tranff? Peter Utaka does not play for West Ham, plus you forget to change the loan side, you have the old loans are still Can not delete them or what?. plus plays Zavon Hines left at West Ham, plus I have to Joey O Brien is a loan to Sheff Wed, but belongs to West Ham. Otherwise, the Excellent King Update:D(H)|)

Last edited:
Sotiris Kyrgiakos playes for Liverpool not Free tranff? Peter Utaka does not play for West Ham, plus you forget to change the loan side, you have the old loans are still Can not delete them or what?. plus plays Zavon Hines left at West Ham, plus I have to Joey O Brien is a loan to Sheff Wed, but belongs to West Ham. Otherwise, the Excellent King Update:D(H)|)

Changed it for the next upload, and can you mention the old loans that have to be deleted? Because I try to delete them all, but if they were not mentioned in the overview that I use, than they still exist in the database. But thanks for your comment mate!

well done cescFabregas for this, its pretty good for some one to be doing databases for older games

I just quickly tried to convert my database to patch 11.3 and corrected some obvious mistakes. But of course I missed a lot of them, so please download the link below and mention any double players (like two times Miyaichi), incorrect transfers (for example I saw that Cavani had a future transfer all of a sudden).

LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012 (patch 11.3).rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

When it consist to many mistakes or I don't get enough remarks etc. to clear them, I will go back to patch 11.2! So please post all the mistakes you notice!

---------- Post added 10/08/2011 at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 09/08/2011 at 09:39 PM ----------

Changed the begin post and updated the downloadlink (now for patch 11.3). Still to mention: when you notice any double players, incorrect transfers and other kind of mistakes, because of the update tot patch 11.3 mention them here!

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

New update of the download: checked only BPL and Championship and deleted a lot of 'new' old loans, because of the update to patch 11.3. So please post here any old loans or players at incorrect clubs! Thanks a lot!

Florin Costea from Steaua (Liga1-Romania) isn`t injured in real life now but in game it is.
also Ricardo Gomes is not anymore at Steaua.He is free transfer.
srry for my bad english

Last edited:
is the 11.2 one still available then if it is of better quality?

Florin Costea from Steaua (Liga1-Romania) isn`t injured in real life now but in game it is.
also Ricardo Gomes is not anymore at Steaua.He is free transfer.
srry for my bad english

Done! Thanks for your comment!

is the 11.2 one still available then if it is of better quality?

I updated it to version 11.3, and so far I can see the're not many mistakes in this version. So no version 11.2 is not available anymore. But please post any mistakes in this database!

New competitions added:

bulgariag.png
Bulgaria - Liga A
cyprusdw.png
Cyprus - Division A
franceo.png
France - Ligue 2

Done! Thanks for your comment!

I updated it to version 11.3, and so far I can see the're not many mistakes in this version. So no version 11.2 is not available anymore. But please post any mistakes in this database!

New competitions added:

bulgariag.png
Bulgaria - Liga A
cyprusdw.png
Cyprus - Division A
franceo.png
France - Ligue 2

oh right, by the way you were speaking you seemed to think there would be lots of mistakes :L

oh right, by the way you were speaking you seemed to think there would be lots of mistakes :L

Yes indeed, but that are most the 'new' oald loans that are made in the winterperiod in England. But i deleted them for BPL and championship and will now look for league one and two. As I see it now, it turns out better than i thought first;)

Hey Cesc your update sounds good but just wondering if you do ca/pa changes or not?

Also do you update things like International caps etc...

Hey Cesc your update sounds good but just wondering if you do ca/pa changes or not?

Also do you update things like International caps etc...

I don't do PA/CA changes, because everyone has his own opinion on this (so you have to edit this yourself). But I do make slidely changes in PA/CA of potential players like Lamela (roma), Alvarez (inter), etc. so they will be close to the first squad already. Also don't update things like international caps, because that takes to much time (and it's adding less value to your game).

Update: checked all old loans for league one and two now, next update when I've done the czech liga.

Ya the International caps thing seems to be more effort than anyone is prepaired to do, it's a shame about no ca/pa changes but I guess I can do them myself, I'm just lazy lol.

I had some free time and checked some teams from romanian championship(LIGA 1)

Steaua Bucuresti

Eder Bonfim not anymore a Steaua player.He plays for Khazar Lankaran.

Dinamo

Nicolas Vikonis -not anymore at Dinamo
Lucian GOian - not anymore at Dinamo.Now is at Astra Ploiesti.
Adrian Scarlatache - on loan from Dinamo to Khazar Lankaran

Astra Ploiesti

Silviu Lung Jr isn`t at Astra Ploiesti.He is at Universitatea Craiova
Florin Patrascu - not anymore at Astra.He is at Politehnica Iasi
Cezar Lungu is a legitimated player at Astra.He's not just on loan to Astra.
Valentin Sandu he is not more at Astra.He plays now for Cs Alro Slatina

OTelul

Adrian Neagoaie is loaned to Otelul.
Ochirosii is at Sageata Navodari.

Dacia Mioveni

Cristian Haisan is not at Dacia.Is at FC BRASOV.
Adrian Iordache Is not at Dacia is at Khazar Lankaran.

maybe is more missed tranfers or wrong players at this club but im really to bored to check all the players

Unirea Chiajna is a Liga 2 Club.And their actual real name is Unirea Urziceni.In place of Unirea camed Vointa Sibiu.:)

Pandurii Targu-Jiu

Răzvan Stanca is not a Pandurii Tg-Jiu player .He plays for Steaua Bucuresti.(I think it's a duplicate player.)
Adrian Nalaţi is not a Targu Jiu player. He plays for CSMS Iasi.
Daniel Orac is not a Targu Jiu player. He plays for CSMS Iasi.
Paul Batin is just a loan player at Pandurii Targu-Jiu.He's loaned from CFR Cluj.
Alin Chibulcutean no more a Pandurii Targu-Jiu player.He is free agent.
Nicusor Banica is not anymore a football player.Is a coach for Pandurii Targu-Jiu.

P.S i will check all the others Romanian teams when i will have free time. Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i have wrote.

Last edited:
another update

Sportul Studentesc

Dacian Varga is on loan toKuban Krasnodar

Vaslui

Dusan Kuciak plays for Legia Warszawa.
Vasile Buhaescu plays for Chiajna.

@alexd0c: thanks again!

Added new competition:
czech20republic.png
Gambrinus Liga (Completely updated until 11-8-2011) (New!)
slovakia.png
Corgon Liga (Completely updated until 12-8-2011) (New!)

Last edited:
i have the 11.2 patch iv extracted the files into the editor data folder but when i start the game up and click new game it states there is no files to add ? please help

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

or could you go on team viewer please and help me

i have the 11.2 patch iv extracted the files into the editor data folder but when i start the game up and click new game it states there is no files to add ? please help

First of all you need patch 11.3 (it's updated to patch 11.3!) and when you followed the install instruction from the first post it should work: extract it to documents/sports interactive/fm 2011/editor data!

New competitions added:
serbiaw.png
SuperLiga (Completely updated until 12-8-2011) (New!)

also iv discovered that in my documents there are two/2 sports interactive folders?
when i delete one of them it re appears after opening my documents again.

will it still be fine to use the files? like i said if its alright i would like to go on team viewer to help me if i cant do it after i'v downloaded the 11.3 patch