[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

also iv discovered that in my documents there are two/2 sports interactive folders?
when i delete one of them it re appears after opening my documents again.

will it still be fine to use the files? like i said if its alright i would like to go on team viewer to help me if i cant do it after i'v downloaded the 11.3 patch

Then that's it! I also have two folders but you just have to use one folder. So put it in the other folder then it should work;)

cesc can we go on team view because its not working at all :(

I don't know what team view is and I'm not going to do that. But just put it in the directory of the map that you had deleted but that re appeared every time after opening you document, because I think that is the directory where you have to place the database file. Hopefully it works.

New competitions added:
slovenia.png
Slovenia - Prva Liga (Completely updated until 13-8-2011)
hungary.png
Hungaria - Nemzeti Bajnokság I (Completely updated until 13-8-2011)

Hi there Cesc
First of all, congratulations 4 your hard work on this. Best update out there!
And very glad 2 see that you have updated it to 11.3.

A few things from Benfica:
Mika - he actually has portuguese nationality, since he's now the under 21 nacional squad goalkeeper.
André Almeida - On loan to Leiria
Rodrigo (ID: 67086280) - with the 11.3 thing, i started a new game and he came as a GK. I have looked into editor and he doesn't have any position above 15. Probably that's why he is getting a rondom position. So you should give him a 20 as a forward and 15 as left and right attacking midfielder.
Roderick - on loan to Servette
fernandez - on loan to an argentinian club, but i can't recall which one. I don't have the time right now but i can post the info later.

Also i have seen that Conca is still at Fluminense. I believe he has signed for a srange asian club, but also can't recall which one. Not 100% sure of this tough. maybe you can confirm within your sources.

Also Kelvin (from Porto) is now on loan at Rio Ave.
Also i don't know about Danilo transfer date to Porto. n your update it is set to January. I believe that's not settled yet. So this is something to look up in the next days.

Once again thanks for all the work in here

Thanks aragao for your comment. I will check it all and then change it.

Conca will indeed be at Fluminense because I didn't do any brazilian transfers, but I'll will look him up and transfer him to the right club.

About Danilo's transfer I read somewhere that he wen't to Porto after the club championship in Japan. So I just set it to 1 Januari.

Alan Smith is not playing for Newcastle, plus do not play Mariano Pavone for Blackburn that you have made

Alan Smith is not playing for Newcastle, plus do not play Mariano Pavone for Blackburn that you have made

You're right about that, plus I released Barton, but after seen him today against Gervinho I'm sure he's still playing at Newcastle...

Oh and I've updated the squad numbers for the BPL, I'll upload it tonight.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

You're right about that, plus I released Barton, but after seen him today against Gervinho I'm sure he's still playing at Newcastle...

Oh and I've updated the squad numbers for the BPL, I'll upload it tonight.

Benjani is clear to portsmouth Great job would only help: P

Update to benfica:

Fernandez is on loan at Estudiantes
And carlos Martins is also on loan to Granada.
Freddy Adu was transfered to Philadelfia Union (USA) with no payments envolved.

And a missing transfer to benfica:
The club as signed Lorenzo Melgarejo from Independiente FBC (paraguaian club) and then loaned him to Paços de Ferreira for a season.

Hope this helps...
Sorry to be such a pain on Benfica's update but it's the team i support and hopefully this info will be usefull 2 you.

Update to benfica:

Fernandez is on loan at Estudiantes
And carlos Martins is also on loan to Granada.
Freddy Adu was transfered to Philadelfia Union (USA) with no payments envolved.

And a missing transfer to benfica:
The club as signed Lorenzo Melgarejo from Independiente FBC (paraguaian club) and then loaned him to Paços de Ferreira for a season.

Hope this helps...
Sorry to be such a pain on Benfica's update but it's the team i support and hopefully this info will be usefull 2 you.

No problem mate, I'm just glad that you mention some points. And Fernandez, Martins and Adu I've already done, I'll do Melgarejo. Any more comments, just post them!

Benjani is clear to portsmouth Great job would only help: P

I'll change it. Thanks

---------- Post added 14/08/2011 at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 13/08/2011 at 10:27 PM ----------

Updated download: added and deleted injuries/supensions (from last season) for PL, Bundesliga and Dutch Eredivisie; plus I've added the squadnumbers of all BPL and Eredivisie teams (plus some bundesliga teams); and of course some transfers and corrections!

Please post any mistakes in the database! I appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Just simulated a game until 30/6/2012 and no problems conducted! So EL and CL are still working fine!

oh and a new update of the download! Including updated squad number of Benfica for @aragao ;)

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I'm now playing a game today and notice a lot of old loans added because of the update to patch 11.3 (such as Buonanotte at River Plate). So please help me with this, and post any mistake here!!!

Last edited:
Cheers mate!

Rumours here in Portugal are that FC Porto as agreed on signing both mangala and Defour from Standard Liege. Still to be confirmed though. I'll keep you posted once it's official.

Last edited:
Yes i also read, both for 5 years and 7 mil for Defour and 8 mln for Mangala. Especially Defour deserves a move to a top club. But will do when official.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Cesc finally to Barca! So now Wenger really has some money to spend, hopefully this time he will use it...

I'll update it tomorrow.

---------- Post added 15/08/2011 at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 14/08/2011 at 11:26 PM ----------

Updated download!

Some changes:
- Juventus is now playing at their new stadium (Juventus Arena; capacity of 41.000);
- Fabregas to Barcelona;
- Added Toral and Bellerin to Arsenal;
- And some other transfers.

And don't forget to post the mistakes/errors/etc. that you notice ingame! enjoy!

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Something I have to share with you guys to make the new season even completer: the kits for the Barclays Premier League 11/12. All credits to the makers of these shirts @Rafa23 & Madman99 at FMview. Other shirts also to download at FMview

premierleagues.png

hi cesc, 1 quick fix to be done. there are 2 ryo miyaichis in arsenal ;)

hi cesc, 1 quick fix to be done. there are 2 ryo miyaichis in arsenal ;)

In the latest version I'm sure there isn't, just download the latest version!

---------- Post added 16/08/2011 at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 15/08/2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

Download updated!

Any mistakes/remarks/questions? Just post them here!

You've done absoloutley brilliant and you deserve a lot of credit!

Thanks mate I don't get many reactions on my work (also not on any mistakes in my work! So please post them!)

Btw:

Tomorrow in the early afternoon I'll upload a new download with including Eboue to Galatasaray, Vela to sociedad and a lot of other transfers!

Last edited:
No problem and when i get the time i'll check for any mistakes in the database. also are there any other leagues that you are planning to do updates for?

No problem and when i get the time i'll check for any mistakes in the database. also are there any other leagues that you are planning to do updates for?

No not at the moment, done almost all league transfers that I could find. Which competition where you thinking at?

ok, i was going to ask about a Serie B update unless it's already been done. thanks.

Probably I''ll do it, but the Italian competitions really have al lot of transfers/loans etc. so it will take me a whole day. Serie A was already a real big effort to get it right.

Tomorrow in the early afternoon I'll upload a new download with including Eboue to Galatasaray, Vela to sociedad and a lot of other transfers!