[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

4CescFabregas

Reaction score
LG's Summer Update - Season 2011-2012 (Final Version)
newicont.gif
Over 44.000 changes made! (works on patch 11.3!!!)
Thanks for helping me: @filipe_18; Jurex; Aragao; sborov

The new season has already started in several competitions and now it’s time to play with an updated version of FM 11! My goal is to make a perfect and realistic update for the new season with almost all teams and competitions in Europe updated. I try my best to make all the summer transfers, to process all the relegations and promotions, change the latest champions and cup winners, change some finances of clubs, delete/add injuries and a lot more. And with your help it will even be more realistic!

Why should I download it?
You should download it, because this database consist of over 44.000 changes and I've done the complete transfer overviews of more then 34 leagues in Europe and South-America (Uruguay and Argentinia). So it's definitely the most updated database you can find of FM 2011 of all competitions in Europa!

In the following overview you can find all the changes that I made so far.

Transfers + Promotions/Relegation
englandxq.png
Barclays Premier League (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
englandxq.png
NPower Championship (Completeley updated until 1/9/2011)
englandxq.png
NPower League One (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
englandxq.png
NPower League Two (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
scotlandt.png
Scottish Premier League (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
spainj.png
LIGA BBVA (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
spainj.png
LIGA Adelante (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
germanymp.png
Bundesliga (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
germanymp.png
2. Bundesliga (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
italyr.png
Serie A (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
italyr.png
Serie B (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
franceo.png
Ligue 1 (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
franceo.png
Ligue 2 (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
portugalq.png
SuperLiga (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
netherlandsf.png
Eredivisie (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
netherlandsf.png
Jupiler League (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
belgiumq.png
Jupiler Pro League (Completely updated until 1/9/2011)
turkeywk.png
Süper Lig (Completely updated until 6/9/2011)
greeceb.png
Super League (Largely updated until 25/7/2011)
denmark.png
Superligaen (Completely updated until 24/7/2011)
switzerlandg.png
Swiss Super League (Completely updated until 26/7/2011)
austriae.png
Bundesliga (Completely updated until 26/7/2011)
ukraineg.png
Premier Liga (Completely updated until 26/7/2011)
polandb.png
Ekstraklasa (Completely updated until 16/8/2011)
romaniac.png
Liga 1 (Completely updated until 11/8/2011)
bulgariag.png
Liga A (Completely updated until 11/8/2011)
cyprusdw.png
Division A (Completely updated until 11/8/2011)
czech20republic.png
Gambrinus Liga (Completely updated until 11/8/2011)
slovakia.png
Corgon Liga (Completely updated until 12/8/2011)
serbiaw.png
SuperLiga (Completely updated until 12/8/2011)
slovenia.png
Prva Liga (Completely updated until 13/8/2011)
hungary.png
Nemzeti Bajnokság I(Completely updated until 13/8/2011)
uruguayv.png
Primera Division Apertura (Completely updated until 22/8/2011)
argentinai.png
Primera Division (Completely updated until 22/8/2011)​

European Competitions
european20union.png
Champions League – Changed all participants for season 2011-12​
european20union.png
Europe League – Changed all participants for season 2011-12

Other changes
  • Changed the managers of several teams
  • Changed the finances of some teams (like AS Roma, PSG, Malaga, Anzhi, etc.)
  • Deleted/Added several injuries from the previous and new season
  • Added some new players and made some small changes at player stats, but only of ‘new’ players like Lamela (AS Roma), Alvarez (Inter), Coulibaly (Tottenham), Boilesen (Ajax), etc. to make them at least potential first team players. But I want to hold this very limited, because then we’re only discussing about player stats
  • Updated squad numbers for Premier League, Bundesliga, Primera Division, Serie A and Dutch Eredivisie (and a lot of other teams as well)
  • Juventus is playing in their new stadium (Juventus Arena) and a lot more changes!
Installation instructions
Extract the file in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Editor Data (first delete all the existing files in this directory or only select this database file when you start a new game) and play with patch 11.3.0 when you start a new game.

Important: I'll update the download file almost daily, so always download the latest version before you start a new game to have the latest transfers and added competitions!

No you have just one step left to enjoy a new game of FM 11 (just click on the DownLoad icon: it will take you to the download section).

Last edited:
Isn't it compatible with 11.3 patch, pal?

No sorry, then you get double players etc. It's only compatible with patch 11.2.

I have just updated League One, so I will change the downloadlink ;)

Following up: 2.Bundesliga (germany)

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Any requests about a league that I haven't done yet and you want to see updated, just mention it here! But even more important, anyone that will test the database so I can clear it from any shortcomings? I'll really appreciate it so we can make this database close to perfection of the new season.

Last edited:
Kl downloading it just now.

Edit: Cancelled the download, didnt realise the SPL wasnt included.

Kl downloading it just now.

Edit: Cancelled the download, didnt realise the SPL wasnt included.

I'll see it as an request, so following next: Scottish premier league.

Edit: SPL updated, see first post

Last edited:
Wow, you are fast, do you correct the main players or any of the transfer made (including small teams).

Wow, you are fast, do you correct the main players or any of the transfer made (including small teams).

I work from competition to competition: first I make all the transfers until now for the (new) teams in this competition, and then I process the promotions/regulations for this competition, and change the competion history (last year champions, etc.). That's how I work ;)

But of course I will also make mistakes (or the sites overviews of transfers will miss some transfers), but therefore I need you and others to mention that mistakes!

Here you got the whole thing you need.
Have you updated all the teams in Premier League?
Oh and I request update of League One/Two.

And that is exactly the site that I use! ;)

And League One is already updated as you can see in the beginpost. League two is notified (will be on the next update), but the next update will be around august 14th, because friday I'll go on vacation. So please post transfers here, although I will look at it myself when I'm back, but then you're sure that I don't look over them.

Last edited:
Could you post a more detailed section of what you've edited? Like, what teams you made transfers for, I am confused and what else you edited in the database so far.

Could you post a more detailed section of what you've edited? Like, what teams you made transfers for, I am confused and what else you edited in the database so far.

All the teams in the leagues mentioned in the beginpost, so for example in the premier league all the 20 teams are updated so far. I've put all the injuries from last season one year back, changed the finances of some clubs (like Roma, PSG, Malaga, etc.) and made some slightly adjustments at playerstats of talents like Lamela, R. Alvarez, etc. so they are not worthless in your game. And of course I've changed some managers of clubs. But the most detailed clubs are by far most the Dutch clubs, because I'm from Holland!

Ga zo door, LG! ;)

Zal ik zeker doen!

I've just updated the file, so for the Man City fans: Aguere is now available! For now the next update will follow around august 14th! So to mention again:

Next update around august 14th (including League Two), because Friday I'll go on vacation for a week. So please post all the transfers, I'll look them up myself, but then you're sure I don't overlook them. Any remarks and questions just post them here, I'll answer them when I'm back!

Then keep updating all the leagues you've made so far until Friday.

Would be nice if you can put Birmingham into administration.

Last edited:
Then keep updating all the leagues you've made so far until Friday.

Would be nice if you can put Birmingham into administration.

Yeah but I have other things to do today. And what has to be changed at Birmingham? Just mention some missing players or players that left the club!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

To note again, please mention any mistakes from the database so we can create a database that is close to perfection!

@ Frutty: maybe I wasn't that clear, but I've done all the transfers that I found for Birmingham already. Just as for all the other clubs in that competition, with all the clubs in the other competitions mentioned in the begin post with completely updated!

Last edited:
De toekomstige transfer van Jordy Zuidam naar RBC Roosendaal staat er nog in. Maar er zijn nog meer toekomstige transfers die óf al zijn doorgevoerd óf niet meer doorgaan!

But I suggest you'd have more downloads if you'd convert this to 11.3 patch, because it has less bugs and more transfers (winter).

Why would you release an update for an out dated patch? oO)

De toekomstige transfer van Jordy Zuidam naar RBC Roosendaal staat er nog in. Maar er zijn nog meer toekomstige transfers die óf al zijn doorgevoerd óf niet meer doorgaan!

Oke top, zou je als je die tegenkomt dan hier willen posten dan kan ik dat veranderen als ik terug kom. Verdere opmerkingen zijn ook welkom! Alvast bedankt!

But I suggest you'd have more downloads if you'd convert this to 11.3 patch, because it has less bugs and more transfers (winter).

Why would you release an update for an out dated patch? oO)

That's because I never installed patch 11.3, because a lot of guys were complaining about this patch. So I kept it with 11.2.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Just uploaded the last version of this database for now! Next UPDATE WILL FOLLOW AROUND AUGUST 14th!!!!

Any mistakes in the database, questions or other things you have to mention just post them in this thread and I will look at it when I'm back from vacation. And for your own best, please post any transfers etc. so I'll not miss them in the next upload!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Just one last request at you guys: can you please post any transfers or other things for the coming week?(because I'm on vacation) It would be easy for me if you would use this form. Thanks in advance!

Name
(Former) Club
New Club
Transfer/Loan (until)
Other
Mohamed Sissoko
Juventus
PSG
€8 mln (until 2014)
Salvatore Sirigu
Palermo
PSG
€3.5 mln (until 2015)
Jonathan Soriano
Barcelona
knee injury (until end september)
etc...

And now it's time for a vacation!

if this is a 11.2 update then i dont think you will have many downloads as the vast majority of people use 11.3