New Moderators - CLOSED - If you send an application now you're a noob

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dread to think what might happen if certain people actually get the positions. Uncontrollable spasms in the groin region me thinks!

I dread to think what might happen if certain people actually get the positions. Uncontrollable spasms in the groin region me thinks!

I think the main moderators will know exactly who to appoint and who not to mate, I hope!

Really so if someone made a account and their only post was to apply for a moderator job they could get it ? Hardly seems fair

Hello sarcasm, nice to meet you today.

Really so if someone made a account and their only post was to apply for a moderator job they could get it ? Hardly seems fair

That's a brilliant idea! I might just do that now! Make a new account and win via the lottery system, and then never use that account again! Oh, how devious.

guys, please stay on topic :)

trust me, mods wont be chosen randomly.

Id like to thank those of you who are making our decision easier by constantly spamming this thread.

Back onto the topic;

How long after tomorrows deadline will they be announced? (Call me obsessed)

Closing this as it's turned to nonsense, I'm sure people have seen it by now. Might bump it every now and then anyway.

No set date for announcement of the new mods at the moment. Still sifting through applications.

Last bump....

Over 50 people have applied so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back