• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have applied, good luck to all others that have done the same :D

I think pretty much everyone on the forum has applied lol

What's this? Everybody wants to be a mod? ('cept andid1 and 1)

Do you NEED a clear infraction record?

Is this the first thing you thought about when you got infracted today? If it was then maybe don't go starting up threads critising the mods as that probably won't help.

Is this the first thing you thought about when you got infracted today? If it was then maybe don't go starting up threads critising the mods as that probably won't help.

You're the one that's liking all my posts...

I wouldn't say need but having a good record and generally keeping your nose clean certainly helps.

I do generally behave on the forum I must say, just today I've been abit erratic.

i think i have three infractions from when i first started, so i doubt i would even be considered. hence why i didn't apply.

i think i have three infractions from when i first started, so i doubt i would even be considered. hence why i didn't apply.
I had about 4 when I was made mod, so you may aswell apply.

I think I'm taking a bit too long to decide if I want to apply or not...

Not going to apply as I'm not really on the site as much as I used to be, but good luck to everyone else who does apply.

I think I'm taking a bit too long to decide if I want to apply or not...

Your Mani the Parrott story is enough to persuade the mods to promote you. Go for it.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Also, who's applied for the FM Stories section?

Your Mani the Parrott story is enough to persuade the mods to promote you. Go for it.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Also, who's applied for the FM Stories section?

I did(A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back