New Moderators - CLOSED - If you send an application now you're a noob

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Mani the Parrott story is enough to persuade the mods to promote you. Go for it.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Also, who's applied for the FM Stories section?

I have, but i have one thing to say to you. Can you stop being obessed with being mod?? its really annoying, i dont mind not being mod but it seems that if u werent you would kill yourself ;) so chill out

Your Mani the Parrott story is enough to persuade the mods to promote you. Go for it.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Also, who's applied for the FM Stories section?
I think a lot of people will of applied for it as theres 2 spots available.

I'm screwed then...

I have, but i have one thing to say to you. Can you stop being obessed with being mod?? its really annoying, i dont mind not being mod but it seems that if u werent you would kill yourself ;) so chill out

Yep, that's right. If I wake up to find I haven't been selected, I'll be run right out of my house, get on to the top of a bridge and throw myself down..

I decided to go for it and apply. Didn't realise you could be a 'football' mod! :wub:

I'm screwed then...

Yep, that's right. If I wake up to find I haven't been selected, I'll be run right out of my house, get on to the top of a bridge and throw myself down..

Here's hoping! :wub:

I'm screwed then...

And that will be just because Sol Campbell's just signed for you's :P

Want the rope?

Football :wub:
I'm quietly hoping that for some reason nobody will have applied for it, leaving me to rule (6) mwahahaha

Would apply but I feel I have no chance as I have not posted on this site nearly as much as most people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back