New Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean has picked the best people for the job and recently the new mods have done their job and many forum members are happy with the decision of who got them. They have kept the spam threads down as soon as one appears which makes the forum easier to navigate for others and are helpful. Correct decision in my mind.

Congratulations all for earning your Moderator status. I think you've all done a great job to keep the site going at it's very best. Love every minute of being on here.

This post also goes out to the Mods that were here in the first place <)

Keep it up :wub:

[Sarcasm] I can see why he hates the new mods.. I mean they get a green name and the ability to close threads! **** you guys! I'm so jealous, I'm with the editor on this one![/Sarcasm]

(A)

[Sarcasm] I can see why he hates the new mods.. I mean they get a green name and the ability to close threads! **** you guys! I'm so jealous[/Sarcasm]

(A)

Blue > Green.

ive been a blue and a green, and believe me, green is better.

i can look in threads that have been deleted. eg that guy who wrote the little red riding hood story... hows that for priveledge? :p

Last edited:
i am still jealous missbecky had hers at pink. i want to be pink!

The new moderators are doing a good job but I think the guy was just wondering how Sean chose.

The new moderators are doing a good job but I think the guy was just wondering how Sean chose.

Yeah we are all jumping guy but when you think about it, he could have meant it in a "who are these new guys?" way, which is fair enough. Although there's also a 80% possibility that he was just bitter at not being chosen.

Its easy to mistake someones comment and thik its malicious when thats not the intention. I know its happened to me and its not a nice thing. Tho I can understand maybe he wanted to be one. Perhaps why he called himself the editor.

I'd just like to say, out of all the new mods, Jake is doing the best job i think. :)

Frankie & Max are doing very good also.

And the other one can't remember his username he is normally on during the night so sorts everything out then and also does a good job.

All I have to say is that being an active Mod would take up a good chunk of your time so fair play to those who got chosen, I didn't apply for the simple reason I am incompetent at anything I have ever done so there was no point.

Great work by all the new Mods, especially Jake who I have seen prowling through everything like Michael Jackson on Speed. I'm not saying the rest have been sub-standard but Jake has being very very active lately.

The sign of not knowing "The Other One" is probably a good thing, as it means he is doing his job efficiently

I personally think Sean and the other mods made a great decision in appointing the 4 new mods. Of course cmh9090 doesn't appear as much as the same time as we are but that is because he lives on the other side of the world, who the **** gave you the right to slag off the job he is doing? Are you online 24 hours a day patrolling? No, then keep quiet. I think all of the new mods have been cracking choices but my main surprise has been Jake, credit where credit is due. You're doing a fine job lad, all of you keep it up :wub:

Oh and one last thing, do you think a person's capabilities is directly link to the amount of posts that they have on this site?

You find that the majority of th people with lower post counts usually only post when they have something profound or helpful to post, unlike some who just put 'lol' as a post.(coming from someone that has over 1000 posts in a year.....)

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

And as for the choices, I see them all in and around the threads every day, and are doing a very good job :). Keep it up lads.

Also, slightly off topic, but can someone approve my logos. SilkySideways, there is about 7 or 8 packs.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.