New Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was suprised that all the new Mods chosen were the relatively younger members on the forum. I was expecting Sean & Co to choose some of the older guys on here.
I don't know if he applied or not but i think Zebedee would of made a great Mod. Im persuming his lack of activity hindered his chances of getting the post?

I was suprised that all the new Mods chosen were the relatively younger members on the forum. I was expecting Sean & Co to choose some of the older guys on here.
I don't know if he applied or not but i think Zebedee would of made a great Mod. Im persuming his lack of activity hindered his chances of getting the post?

Probably so, but the newbies seem to e doing a good job. I would have liked to have a go as a Mod, but nevermind....,maybe next time, eh?

the other one = cmh903060

Close..

Doing a great job he is, so too are the others. I like how they've all kept their attitudes and not for one minute thought of being 'higher' than anyone else and talking down to everyone.

Close..

Doing a great job he is, so too are the others. I like how they've all kept their attitudes and not for one minuted thought of being 'higher' than anyone else and talking down to everyone.

seconded.... I thought his name was cmh 90210, or something similar.:p

i think this post should now get closed. getting a but repetive now.

Time to close this me thinks, To sum up Sean has received credit for my idea and selections :(

I created you JP and i can take you away too.

Just remember that *evil laugh and dr evil pinky*

Status
Not open for further replies.