Who is going to become the best player. Dont vote for yourself.

• Ravenie - Chris Harris (Wagner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam.Mkd - Samuel Hardwicke

• Dabigberto - Robert Hay

• Tomomate - Steve Thompson (Tomo)

• Brigbhoy - Kevin Macfarlane (Kev)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm decent - want a move away from City tho

Henrique, have a word with Pep, tell him he needs a new right winger - Trivaldo wants the good stuff

I can see you staying there for ever, XD will be funny haha.

Henrique, have a word with Pep, tell him he needs a new right winger - Trivaldo wants the good stuff

You'll get you wish, I manage to move away Nuernberg. :D Now I'm at Milan (H) But still prefer to be Wolfsburg...or a better club.

ahahahahah i am calling him mate (H)

Next few days are a little busy for me guys, Got my ex coming down to stay with me tonight so should be interesting XD and the Rangers game tomorrow. Won't be an update for a few days will try to get an Update up on Wednesday if not Thursday at the latest hopefully ;)

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Just a update on the situation, managed to get another season complete as my ex never came down she's now coming tonight instead. So I Have football and her to deal with :p then My birthday tomorrow will still try get on to update tomorrow.

No longer a teenager as of tomorrow :( Getting old haha..

congrats for tomorrow - at least your ex is gonna be about for your birthday, get some lovin

congrats for tomorrow - at least your ex is gonna be about for your birthday, get some lovin

Lmao cheers mate, Didn't quite work out the way I hoped XD Lets not get into that though haha anywayyy... Will have an update up later tonight :D

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Updated guys. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/aldokemp-1s-put-yourself-in-the-game-story-t59401.html not a very great update as I have been busy. Got the screenshots up though.

Still.At.City......

on the plus side, my attributes are mental!!

Come on United, Barca, Real, Inter, Juve - even Arsenal.... somebody save me from my misery

Grrrrrr

I need to move from Sampdoria. Not really gettin much game time

Any Prem clubs want me? Mid table? No?

Oh ****!!!

wooo capped for england :D

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

on the plus side, my attributes are mental!!

...nearly as good as you are on my one...

:D

wooo capped for england :D

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

...nearly as good as you are on my one...

:D

25 caps for England is karma for zero appearances for the Shots