Who is going to become the best player. Dont vote for yourself.

• Ravenie - Chris Harris (Wagner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam.Mkd - Samuel Hardwicke

• Dabigberto - Robert Hay

• Tomomate - Steve Thompson (Tomo)

• Brigbhoy - Kevin Macfarlane (Kev)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I delete the file would it appear in the game or would I need to start a new season ? I am so very sorry about it :( Its another lesson I have learned!
if you delete the files you would still need to start all over again for changes to take affect

I'm not gonna start it again, As I said at start it was my first time doing this so mistakes were bound to be made and lessons will be learned. All I can do is apologise for this problem.

Just seen the story thread.

Love how I have done so well at Fulham.

Mind posting a screenie of my stats?

EDIT-

Nevermind. Still glad about being a Fulham hero.

EDIT-

you could still get you dream move to United - it seems unlikely for me now since i joined City :mad:

EDIT-

What stats are you talking about mate, I can do it if you like. Upto you :)

got loaned out to Bolton. hope i get a few more game soon. love the new uploads now mate. makes it easier to see everyones stats but without it clogging up the post. thanks Alan

Yeah all the screenshots are saved, Going to the Rangers game today though so will be sometime after that I will post up the latest update.

Yeah all the screenshots are saved, Going to the Rangers game today though so will be sometime after that I will post up the latest update.

Come on you Rangers! Have family in scotland went to ibrox 5/6th times ahah love the atmosphere! Good luck for Rangers and looking forward the update mate . Cheers WATP!

Come on you Rangers! Have family in scotland went to ibrox 5/6th times ahah love the atmosphere! Good luck for Rangers and looking forward the update mate . Cheers WATP!

Ahh good man :D, We Won 4-0 ! was 4 going on 14 though. Took 25 minutes too score just couldn't hit the target. Was a very pleasing game, With Vladimir Weiss playing absolutely amazing :wub:

Anyway.... Updated

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/aldokemp-1s-put-yourself-in-the-game-story-t59401.html :D

Things looking up nar. a few games for bolton and now am back at Sampdoria i should play more games with Wagner amd score a few goals

This is basically the make or break time for most people in the next few seasons if you dont start playing reguarly then it's time to panic XD fully expect most to be playing first team football in the next few seasons.

A know mate. hoping i get a good crack at some 1st team football this season wi Wagner ripping up the wing. lol

i'm decent - want a move away from City tho

Henrique, have a word with Pep, tell him he needs a new right winger - Trivaldo wants the good stuff