Who is going to become the best player. Dont vote for yourself.

• Ravenie - Chris Harris (Wagner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam.Mkd - Samuel Hardwicke

• Dabigberto - Robert Hay

• Tomomate - Steve Thompson (Tomo)

• Brigbhoy - Kevin Macfarlane (Kev)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just gonna say what Triv said ahah. Update today mate or tommorow?

I have done the season, The stupid uploading of pictures messed up and I got stressed out so I stopped or there would have been an update tonight, However watching football and stuff put me off. So tomorrow there will be an update definately for you all as the season is done just need to upload the screens and then put them on story thread ;)

Nice mate, really like the new format! and yey for me , won CL :D

I was actually trying to get it so the pictures would just be an attached file and alot smaller XD but this way worked out better and it's also what ed uses in his chairman game so it worked out for the better and I will continue using it, Makes it alot easier to view :)

woah triv is worth alot of money! im still doing a bit rubbish :)

thats just because Man City bought him though but yeah. I reckon in the next few seasons you will start to find out if you are going to play more or you will probably leave chelsea I Imagine :p

This season i kinda dropped a bit on goals, hope i start to bang more and more :D

i'm now on loan at villa not to bad i suppose stats dont seem to be increasing though :(
on the pluss side looks like villa are giving me games anyway so good things to come i hope.

Me and Henrique playing for the champions league winners? ace!
Me and Wagner in World Cup? brilliant!
Me moving to Barcelona for 8mill? good year!

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Thought about uploading the db maybe?

started scoring regular for Fulham, a good season a i could have outside chance of making England world cup squad
AldoKemp-1 said:
Nicholas Kituno & Trivaldo Both made the World Cup Squad for England. Who lost in second round.
I am psychic.... (H)

AldoKemp-1 said:
Trivaldo made it into Epl team of the year.
Trivaldo won Young player of the year
and got a megabucks deal to Manchester.... city :mad:

If I delete the file would it appear in the game or would I need to start a new season ? I am so very sorry about it :( Its another lesson I have learned!