Who is going to become the best player. Dont vote for yourself.

• Ravenie - Chris Harris (Wagner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam.Mkd - Samuel Hardwicke

• Dabigberto - Robert Hay

• Tomomate - Steve Thompson (Tomo)

• Brigbhoy - Kevin Macfarlane (Kev)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woo for Arsenal, shame my nationality gets in the way till 2012 lol

FIRST NAME: David
SECOND NAME: Siim Madsen

Mate this has started can't you see... your not in as it has begun :S

THERES IS NO MORE ENTRIES DO NOT POST UP TO JOIN

I'm going to remove template from OP :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

lol yeha Robert sorry mate XD

Whatttttttttt for a whole season. Really? Why? :/ I rather be at Bonn SV in the lower leagues.

You should probably just make a story thread and close this one.

Will I keep this one open for discussion, And make a story thread like Ed syers done for his auction game, so it doesn't get spammed ?

Eddie that just means theres more chance of first team football mate, remember your only a youngster so plenty of time to make it too the top. Theres a good chance most players at city and utd will get loaned out.

fair, hope it goes alright :) go me! lol

Ok the story thread has been made, there should be an update tonight Im hoping anyway ;) hopefully soon.

Barcelonaaa! awesome :D

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Subscribed to the other thread already mate ;)

Those stats for me are quite realistic.

I like the way that I play for Fulham too.

I should have an update in the next hour or too, just trying to make sure everyones stats are up on screen for show. 1 season is complete already just gonna get the first transfer window done then will update ;)

I should have an update in the next hour or too, just trying to make sure everyones stats are up on screen for show. 1 season is complete already just gonna get the first transfer window done then will update ;)

As long as it's before half ten. I'm happy or I'll have to check it in the morning :O :S And I don't want to do that.

I will try my best for you mate. Keep being interupted by other things though XD Im hoping to have it done aswell though to give me a rest haha ;)

Subscribed to story thread :)

Me and Nick gonna bring the good times to Fulham, tearing up the wings - lets see who can get signed by United first :p

I will try my best for you mate. Keep being interupted by other things though XD Im hoping to have it done aswell though to give me a rest haha ;)

Cheers mate. I don't mind, if I don't get to see it before I sleep. Then again gives me something to look forward to in the morning <)

Subscribed to story thread :)

Me and Nick gonna bring the good times to Fulham, tearing up the wings - lets see who can get signed by United first :p

It won't be you or Nick. It'd be me, the greatest German 'keeper since Oliver Kahn ;)

Ok, Still can't see everyones attributes. Not sure what I need to do to get it as ive tried scouting reports. Not sure if I will get it up by half 10 still have 100 days to holiday before I can possibly take the prt screens. Trying as best as I can to get it up tonight guys if not it will definately be up tomorrow.