Who is going to become the best player. Dont vote for yourself.

• Ravenie - Chris Harris (Wagner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam.Mkd - Samuel Hardwicke

• Dabigberto - Robert Hay

• Tomomate - Steve Thompson (Tomo)

• Brigbhoy - Kevin Macfarlane (Kev)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meh i am at barca, guess i am not having 1st team football for years ahah

edit: oh wait actually i am doing awesomely :D

Last edited:
I defo need to leave Sampdoria. lol

Need to start playin regular footy. Oh well, 3 games an 2 goals in reserves at 16/17 not bad

**You're doin class Reaper. Barca giving you a few runs out

Yea reaper your playing like half a season for them anyway. Tomo you def need to leave them your injured at start of season fo 2-3 aswell so. Im sure in the next few seasons everyone will start becoming first team regulars. etc. Hopefully can get another update on for tonight.

Doing ok, played a decent amount of games for Fulham so far

Got a message asking me to upload the database, So I will try my best upload it tonight for you guys and put the link in the OP for you all that is not a problem, Some of the players have 2 different people and I suscrived to only one, this problem kept reoccuring so I just left it the way it was. but anyway yeah I'll upload soon as ;)

must say I am happy with my international career so far :D hopefully can make a good start to my Arsenal career now

Guys if he upploads the database lets keep coming here and not forget this! he made everything for us and its being awesome so far! lets not let the man down!

to be honest, i won't probably download this database myself anyway

i'm enjoying coming here and waiting for an update

seeing who's got better/moved to a better team/in the international fold etc

more fun i think. lol :D

to be honest, i won't probably download this database myself anyway

i'm enjoying coming here and waiting for an update

seeing who's got better/moved to a better team/in the international fold etc

more fun i think. lol :D

Seeing if I actually become Gasgoine

Yeah in my opinion he should only upload the database when we all leave the field. but its just an opinion, at least I will only dl it after this is over ^^

Seeing if I actually become Gasgoine

You never know mate. i'm hoping we'll start doing really well by the time we hit 20/21 and it gets really competitive

Yeah in my opinion he should only upload the database when we all leave the field. but its just an opinion, at least I will only dl it after this is over ^^

if the database is uploaded then people who want to play it, can. and the other ones, like us can just wait for the next update. just hope everyone comes back and it carries on even after its uploaded

Keep up the good work Aldo. Thanks :)

Shame I've not played as many games as I did the season before despite I played better... Oh well. Hope I can move on to a better club like Wolfsburg ;)

Cheers for all the comments guys, There won't be an update tonight unless it will be really late on. Got a date so haha. then home in time for shameless, I might even holiday the game whilst i'm out. I'll see if not I'll do it during shameless and stuff.

And hopefully I can keep this going until you all have retired. I'll go as long as I can and if I can't continue for anyreason I could always upload the save game for someone to take over. Hopefully that will never be a problem though :D