Who is going to become the best player. Dont vote for yourself.

• Ravenie - Chris Harris (Wagner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam.Mkd - Samuel Hardwicke

• Dabigberto - Robert Hay

• Tomomate - Steve Thompson (Tomo)

• Brigbhoy - Kevin Macfarlane (Kev)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Learn from mistakes though eh :p, And haha I hope you stay at Rostock I wanna see your reaction XD

Wonder who the first person to break into the national team will be?? Or have the most caps at the end of the 1st season

Im guessing Hendrik Talvik will have most caps because hes estonian. Not sure though :p

Learn from mistakes though eh :p, And haha I hope you stay at Rostock I wanna see your reaction XD

Yep, very true if that happens I will be swearing in German. I honestly hate Rostock so much been there once and well never wanted to remember it.... :S But as long as I get into the German National Team, I don't care!

Ok, Still can't see everyones attributes. Not sure what I need to do to get it as ive tried scouting reports. Not sure if I will get it up by half 10 still have 100 days to holiday before I can possibly take the prt screens. Trying as best as I can to get it up tonight guys if not it will definately be up tomorrow.

add a few new managers, take over national teams of the players involved - when you are a national manager, all players eligable for you will not attributes hidden (i think)

I know, Im trying not to get people sacked though :p tried it with a third division team but it never worked still!

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

OK guys just uploading the pictures etc then I will be updating :D. whatever you do do not comment in the story section. I'll close it as fast as I can to posting the update anyway.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

OK guys thats it updated. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/aldokemp-1s-put-yourself-in-the-game-story-t59401.html

Nice one Aldo. I look pretty good actually. Can't see why i haven't even played one game. lol

I take it you'll be doin more updates over time. Be nice to see how everyone gets on over the years

Thanks alot Aldo

woohoo i got a move to a big club :D but the next mikel, lol :S howcome some ppl have some really outstanding stats, but some of us dont really have any? cheers 4 the update aldo :)

No problem mate, Yea im sur everyone will come along in time. your still young so. Yep I'll try do updates regularly like I watch films on my computer at night so I'll leave it holidaying a season then and by the next day a season should be or almost done. then I can sort everything and update again. Hopefully I can take it for a good while anyway !

About the stats Im not sure mate, Everyone has same CA and PA, I think it may just be the clubs or your luck. I only put the top attributes you picked to 16. so we will see what happens. And I know I felt sorry for you when I seen it lmao too funny !

No problem mate, Yea im sur everyone will come along in time. your still young so. Yep I'll try do updates regularly like I watch films on my computer at night so I'll leave it holidaying a season then and by the next day a season should be or almost done. then I can sort everything and update again. Hopefully I can take it for a good while anyway !

About the stats Im not sure mate, Everyone has same CA and PA, I think it may just be the clubs or your luck. I only put the top attributes you picked to 16. so we will see what happens. And I know I felt sorry for you when I seen it lmao too funny !

That'd be class. Too funny with the Mikel. Made me lol <)

Hope i get a move back to England. Wanna be getting some good coaching from some coaches i can understand. lol

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank god I've moved to Nuernberg :D I love you Nuernberg!!!!

Heh,I joined United,forgot to put them in my disliked clubs XD
Still,not bad

Oh yeah, next gasgoine, does that mean I am drunk alot and i cry at world cups

If going by comparisons is the game,does that means as Rooney's comparison,will I sleep with hookers and get a monster raise? :D

Hey mate, why you don´t put Puck real tall, i would love to see him struggling in the air against the likes Dzeko, Llorente XD

Last edited: