New to FM20 - I need the best tactic out there!!!

AustinGreyson

May 29, 2020
Hi - to keep it simple, I need to best tactic to turn my West Ham squad into title winners! Please help!

I have some awesome players of potential I have been reading about - Esposito, David, Almada, Rice, GravenBerch, Arezo. Plus some class regens coming through. Just need that quailty tactic.Speed Test Solitaire essay writer

Ideally, two up front, and then how I use the rest is up for debate!

Please let me know the best tactics out there!

Last edited:

wkdsoul

Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
fmwkdsoul.wordpress.com
Hi - to keep it simple, I need to best tactic to turn my West Ham squad into title winners! Please help!

I have some awesome players of potential I have been reading about - Esposito, David, Almada, Rice, GravenBerch, Arezo. Plus some class regens coming through. Just need that quailty tactic.

Ideally, two up front, and then how I use the rest is up for debate!

Please let me know the best tactics out there!
Have a look at the testing tables.

May 1, 2020
UK
www.youtube.com
hi mate, just seen this pop up and you may be of interest in the videos i post. i test out tactics all around the internet and give all instructions for those that cant download and also the download link , you should check them out i have a variety of them for all formations.

fmcadoni

Premium
Feb 19, 2019
Athens, Greece
I am recommend 3 tactics. Use it according to your current squad:

1. Fire & Water Vol 2 41311 P108 EC CC by Knap (link)
2. SPIDER V1 by lisa- (link)
3. Fire & Water Vol 2 4321 Oxford P103 EC (link)

Apply MSPR, but firstly you have to read carefully.

Nov 10, 2009
I am recommend 3 tactics. Use it according to your current squad:

1. Fire & Water Vol 2 41311 P108 EC CC by Knap (link)
2. SPIDER V1 by lisa- (link)
3. Fire & Water Vol 2 4321 Oxford P103 EC (link)

Apply MSPR, but firstly you have to read carefully.
Hard to disagree with this list but i found the fire and water oxford has been most the most successful for me with a whole range of teams but Knaps black echo worked wonders for my Hammarby save and Lisa's terminator also deserves a mention too in my eyes but it is everyones own opinino i suppose!

Reactions: fmcadoni

Djibril Cisse

Jul 21, 2009
Im new too, is there any way in testing tables to rule out tactics that use the throw in exploit?