New to FM20 - I need the best tactic out there!!!

AustinGreyson

Reaction score
Hi - to keep it simple, I need to best tactic to turn my West Ham squad into title winners! Please help!

I have some awesome players of potential I have been reading about - Esposito, David, Almada, Rice, GravenBerch, Arezo. Plus some class regens coming through. Just need that quailty tactic.Speed Test Solitaire essay writer

Ideally, two up front, and then how I use the rest is up for debate!

Please let me know the best tactics out there!

Last edited:
Hi - to keep it simple, I need to best tactic to turn my West Ham squad into title winners! Please help!

I have some awesome players of potential I have been reading about - Esposito, David, Almada, Rice, GravenBerch, Arezo. Plus some class regens coming through. Just need that quailty tactic.

Ideally, two up front, and then how I use the rest is up for debate!

Please let me know the best tactics out there!

Have a look at the testing tables.

hi mate, just seen this pop up and you may be of interest in the videos i post. i test out tactics all around the internet and give all instructions for those that cant download and also the download link , you should check them out i have a variety of them for all formations.

I am recommend 3 tactics. Use it according to your current squad:

1. Fire & Water Vol 2 41311 P108 EC CC by Knap (link)
2. SPIDER V1 by lisa- (link)
3. Fire & Water Vol 2 4321 Oxford P103 EC (link)

Apply MSPR, but firstly you have to read carefully.

I am recommend 3 tactics. Use it according to your current squad:

1. Fire & Water Vol 2 41311 P108 EC CC by Knap (link)
2. SPIDER V1 by lisa- (link)
3. Fire & Water Vol 2 4321 Oxford P103 EC (link)

Apply MSPR, but firstly you have to read carefully.
Hard to disagree with this list but i found the fire and water oxford has been most the most successful for me with a whole range of teams but Knaps black echo worked wonders for my Hammarby save and Lisa's terminator also deserves a mention too in my eyes but it is everyones own opinino i suppose!

Im new too, is there any way in testing tables to rule out tactics that use the throw in exploit?

if you like the look of the tactic but not the throw in instructions just take them off and go default when you load up a tactic