Newcastle United v Sunderland

Who will come out on top in the North East derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about your bench?

It's what's on the pitch that counts. Roll on tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

With the Americans money, Sunderland have the potential to go top 10 at the very least, if not Europa league.

Think, 10-15 years ago, roles were reversed. Newcastle were one of the big teams and Sunderland were fighting relagation.

We aren't fighting relegation.

Who cares about your bench?

It's what's on the pitch that counts. Roll on tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

We aren't fighting relegation.

ok that is a little unfair but things should and could be better

Even if it is what's on the pitch - man for man we are a much better team.

I think just about everyone barring Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, City, Villa, Everton and Spurs has a risk of being pulled into a relegation battle, very easily.

Yes. We'll be like you this season. Comfortable mid-table.

You will be fighting relegation, the same as everybody else down there I expect about 17th 16th from newcastle!

I feel birmigham and stoke are established prem sides but you are right, all other teams could slip in.

I disagree. I think it'll be West Ham, Blackpool and Wolves that go down, but that's for another thread.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

You will be fighting relegation, the same as everybody else down there I expect about 17th 16th from newcastle!

We'll see mate.

I agree, I'm not even counting all my chickens about us.

You just never know - supporting Sunderland is just never as straight forward as it seems!

I agree, I'm not even counting all my chickens about us.

You just never know - supporting Sunderland is just never as straight forward as it seems!

Same with us.

One day we win 6-0, the next we lose 2-0 at home to Blackpool. XD

Newcastle and Sunderland fans have more in common than they THINK!

I know.

There's really nothing like north-east football - best region for football, fans and passion by miles.

Don't much like Leeds but after the Millwall fan wearing a Galatasary top at their ground I'm not to bothered by them.

Millwall though - I couldn't hate much more if I tried.

Naturally, Newcastle are my most hated ;)

I preefer sunderland to newcastle and sunderland will win 2-0 bent,gyan

Yes. We'll be like you this season. Comfortable mid-table.

Our priority this season is 40 points, then we can talk about how far up the table we'll end up. We're 9 games in atm and the table is very tight still, taking anything from now would be like saying West Brom will be in the Europa League next season because of their current form.

Status
Not open for further replies.