Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Abandoned due to being snowed off

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
Expected this result really, and I don't expect much from the next match against Everton, but you never know. We're just going through a slump now, we'll bounce back... eventually.

Expected this result really, and I don't expect much from the next match against Everton, but you never know. We're just going through a slump now, we'll bounce back... eventually.

I didn't really see us taking anything from this game tbh, but the thing is, it's difficult to see where the points are going to come from in the next five games with this slump :S

Hurry up and bounce back, I need the points from Drogba and Malouda in my fantasy football.

Traveled from Edinburgh to Newcastle for this game in the snow. Soooo many miracles :D So many cancellations!!!

Missed the 11:30 train by literally 30 seconds that would got us there on time. Had to get the 12 o'clock one and missed Andy Carroll's goal!!!! :@

Good game though, from what I can remember... Don't understand why Newcastle played for the draw though when they could have, and should have, won it!!!!

Good game though, from what I can remember... Don't understand why Newcastle played for the draw though when they could have, and should have, won it!!!!

Actually, on the basis of chances for both sides, Chelsea 'should' have won it.

It took a calamity for them to score.

Actually, on the basis of chances for both sides, Chelsea 'should' have won it.

It took a calamity for them to score.

Chelsea had a couple of close calls if I'm correct, but Newcastle were all over them.

Ameobi is a waste of space! Lovenkrands should have been up there with Carroll from the start (or is he injured? don't know who was on the bench) to create the space with his pace for Carroll to do what he does best. Ameobi standing 5 feet from Carroll in front of Alex, with next to no movement, isn't how your going to score in the Premiership.

Newcastle looked much brighter when Ranger came on and started making runs. If only Andy Carroll wasn't knackered and could make it back up front from defence.

Not many comments about the game itself, rather a horde of United 'fans' in here to gloat.

Good forum is good. ^^)

After all the ****, that they arent the same side as always, and i remember rants about Fergie not doing his job properly or Utd arent good enough, Yet here we are, Top of the league and still not into 2nd gear, who can blame anyone.

Indeed. Happens every week nearly.

Kind of boring now.

Would agree with you if that's what I was talking about.

I was referring to Billy's post where most of the United fans only come on here to gloat, and not reflect on the match. Not the amount of gloating, that as you say swings both ways.

Well that is expected it swings in roundabouts, Chelsea fans do the same on Utd match thread, Normally making up stuff like, "This isnt typical Utd" or " something isnt right" whether they watched the game or not.

I don't get how Newcastle can do well against big teams and lose against small teams.

The snow got in their eyes.
They couldn't see the ball.
The ref didn't accept any bribes.
It was too cold.

I don't get how Newcastle can do well against big teams and lose against small teams.

You get used to it supporting the toon. As soon as you expect them to do something it won't happen.

Back