Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Abandoned due to being snowed off

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
I was nearly right, got the result right anyway. Good result for Newcastle, really bad one for Chelsea.

Not many comments about the game itself, rather a horde of United 'fans' in here to gloat.

Good forum is good. ^^)

Indeed. Happens every week nearly.

Kind of boring now.

Last edited:
Newcastle should have gone for win. Ranger looked good should have brought on bit earlier.

Off Topic.: When we were 5 or 6 points off from the top, i remember certain member saying, Chelsea wont lose 3 games or draw 3 games and at the same time United wont win all the games to reach top position. Well we are here.

Very happy. Great weekend and a good way to go into my MOCK exams next week.

And why was Krul so shaky? Couldn't catch anything. Last time i saw, he was better than this. I had heart in my mouth everytime someone ball went near him.,

Credit to Newcastle, they defended well in the second half and had a go going forward aswell. Compare Brimingham's match against us to that of Newcastle's. They parked the bus for 80 minutes while Newcastle actually threw players forward in numbers and tried to be positive. It's why I have no time for that kind of performance but do so for Newcastle's today. Campbell was excellent in particular.

Mate we can park a double decker right between the posts EVERY game of the season if we win, do you really think we care?! XD

So many Man Utd fans here wanting the team they support to stay in 1st.
Btw, I only saw Dunc and ManV.1 (real Newcastle supporters) here to support their team.

"we are top of the league say we are top of the leage" with the weakest squad we have had under Sir Alex

on topic, fantastic point for Newcastle, indifferent times for Chelsea though it has to be said

Really? Surely the first squad he ever had was the weakest?

chelsea desperately need essien and lampard atm as i think they look clueless going forward without them. Good point for newcastle and a deserved one. Also a good point for chelsea as st james park is never an easy place to go especially with their current form.

Height of joblessness. Searching for old posts to prove nothing but still searched and got the desired results.
Well CJACKO, thanks for the jinx. We have done as you have said.

Look the point is if we win tomorrow Utd will have to win 3games or win 2 and draw 1 and Chelsea lose 3 for them to go above us. Although its early days we would be in a excellent position if we get the 3 points tomorrow.

Great result today!

Fantastic to see Carroll on the score sheet yet again. :)

Height of joblessness. Searching for old posts to prove nothing but still searched and got the desired results.
Well CJACKO, thanks for the jinx. We have done as you have said.

i admire the effort to make a chelsea fan look silly! :D

Carroll is really impressive. His aerial ability is awesome. If he can improve his technical abilities and holding the ball even better then England team can have English version of Llorente.

Newcastle have achieved this without their first choice CBs and Barton and Nolan for whom i need not add any comments. Impressive.

Indeed. Happens every week nearly.

Kind of boring now.
To be fair it swings both ways.

Good peformance from Newcastle, Carroll really continues to impress, and the side dealt well with Chelsea today.

Chelsea still looking flat, they will need to pick it up soon with their next 5 games being Everton, Marseille, Spurs, United and Arsenal.

Back