Newcastle vs Liverpool 17:30 ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres is nowhere near the striker 2 seasons ago. looks slower, lazier, and just doesn't want to chase down the ball.

Fitting in well at Liverpool then:P

Torres should have scored. He wouldn't have been able to miss that 2 years ago..

Turning point in the match was that Torres missed 1 on 1 when it was still 1-1. The Torres of two years ago would have scored and the game would be dead and buried now.

Great minds eh? ;)

Liverpool playing bad away from home?
Shocking.

Roy wont be sacked for a while yet I bet, he'll probably get till the end of the season to "leave his mark."
Mid-table team FTW!

you all seem so suprised Liverpool are losing?
have you not seen Hodgson's away record?

if he can't win a game away from home - he shouldn't be manager of a top 4 team. simples.
Hodgson out.

Take Hughton, he deserves a decent team, not whatever lower league team he'll probably end up at.

Great goal to be fair, we are pathetic and something needs to change.

Andy Carroll with a belter from outside of the box.

Newcastle 3-1 Liverpool. Hodgson has got to go surely.

What a goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carroll!!!!!!!!!!

I am just glad the defense started to close down to help out Sol in the second half.

This to me, is why torres will leave, he is expecting things to happen for him. Rather then making them, Maybe a change of Scenery will help him....?

What a goal, rifled in from about 30 yards. Shearer-esque dare I say

Also, I hate veetle. Kills my internet every few mins if I use a stream from them, lost it right after the goal :'(

They may have beaten liverpool, but they still have to do the job against other teams in the lower half of the table. As this sesaon has proven, anybody can beat anyone

what a strike by Carroll! Ancelotti get this lad in a Chelsea shirt please (A)

This to me, is why torres will leave, he is expecting things to happen for him. Rather then making them, Maybe a change of Scenery will help him....?

Him changing scenery will help both him and the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back