Newcastle vs Liverpool 17:30 ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 Newcastle, and we are the club in turmoil. Doesn't say much for Liverpool.

Maybe..... But the Grass is not always greener on the other side....

P.S. You owe me a tenner still.... ;)

He'll go to Italy or Spain and be a great striker again, Liverpool will hopefully get a striker that'll put in the work effort and make an impact on the game.

Ngog > Torres.

Off topic I know,

But all the promoted teams have BEEN very very GOOD this year:) Makes them Prem alot more exciting!

Angry scouser on 606 lol and yes good result for pardew but I still feel sorry for hughton.

Alan Pardew's first game as Newcastle manager ended in a well-deserved win over Liverpool at St James' Park. The Magpies took the lead after Kevin Nolan sidefooted in from close range following Andy Carroll's knockdown.
The Reds equalised when a cross bounced off Sol Campbell's head and fell to Dirk Kuyt, whose shot was deflected in.
And, after both sides missed chances, Barton poked in a shot after a defensive mix-up before Carroll powered in a 25-yard strike.

Newcastle3-1LiverpoolFT(HT 1-0)
  • Nolan 15
  • Barton 80
  • Carroll 90+1
  • Kuyt 49

He'll go to Italy or Spain and be a great striker again, Liverpool will hopefully get a striker that'll put in the work effort and make an impact on the game.

Ngog > Torres.

He go to Italy, Spain or Utd( A man can dream) and hopefully be a great striker, but in all honestly i wouldnt want him at utd if we over spent on him. It would have to be a good deal.

I still want my Tenner young man. ;)

Ngog > Torres.

Don't take becchio please!

'Pardew can't believe his luck. He was sacked by Southampton not long ago, now here he is beating Liverpool with Chris Hughton's team.'

He go to Italy, Spain or Utd( A man can dream) and hopefully be a great striker, but in all honestly i wouldnt want him at utd if we over spent on him. It would have to be a good deal.

I still want my Tenner young man. ;)

He wouldn't go to utd, he probably realises he'd be 4th in line after Rooney Berba and the pea guy.

And it's your fault, you never PMd me your address like I asked :P

Pardew for teh most part was tactically perfect. Eveerything went very well, a couple of mistakes, but we held the lead after we regained it, and played better than Liverpool for most of the game.

hard to see where Liverpool go from this. How much patience Lpool's board has, whether they will give Woy time to work in the upcoming window, or get shot and replace before it.

Q - What do you get if you cross Titus Bramble with Jean-Alain Boumsong?

A - Sol Campbell

Borrowed from a post on 606

Pardew for teh most part was tactically perfect. Eveerything went very well, a couple of mistakes, but we held the lead after we regained it, and played better than Liverpool for most of the game.

hard to see where Liverpool go from this. How much patience Lpool's board has, whether they will give Woy time to work in the upcoming window, or get shot and replace before it.

NESV want to be winners and buy young. Neither of those agree with Woy. He's a small time manager and a ****wit.

It was after Ranger's intro that Newcastle started to generate the attacks. I'm not surprised by the result though. And a wonderful goal by Carroll to wrap things up.

It was after Ranger's intro that Newcastle started to generate the attacks. I'm not surprised by the result though. And a wonderful goal by Carroll to wrap things up.

Ranger needs to be starting, Shola needs to feel like he is fighting for a place to make him put effort in and not just be the lazy donkey he is most the time.

Also, Carroll is now the highest scoring player on the official premiership fantasy football (103 points to Nani's 100)

Maybe it was just me, but I thought that the sacking of Chris Houghton might have led to a downfall in Andy Carroll's form but it seems for now that I'm wrong.

The fact he was so close to Houghton and the circumstances in which he left the club seemed like it could unsettle him, but fair play to the lad. He's shown he's not a one manager player and can perform well even when there are other things happening at the club.

Ranger is starting to really progress. Looks to be a brilliant prospect, and has played as Carroll's partner since he joined the club 3 years ago, in reserves etc, so they have the chemistry to work together.

Could you imagine England starting strikers

Ranger-Carrol
Rooney​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back