I'm asking the same question - Wanting to know if it works for FM2016 and older as I currently play FM13.

I currently have a lot of the other facepacks available for this older era of regens and I am trying to also get the previous regen faces from Zealand (and the FIFA and PES faces) to be in one file for regens. know on the older regens the files were split by region but not to the newest pack's extent.

Looks fantastic! However, after installing the program, it doesn't actually launch when I try to boot it. I search "NewGAN Manager" in the search bar, click it. The loading circle appears briefly, but nothing actually happens. I'm not the only one with this issue it seems, based on the Youtube comments!

Looks fantastic! However, after installing the program, it doesn't actually launch when I try to boot it. I search "NewGAN Manager" in the search bar, click it. The loading circle appears briefly, but nothing actually happens. I'm not the only one with this issue it seems, based on the Youtube comments!
Same here

Samee

The drive file can't be downloaded and the mega file reaches a download quota pretty fast, it will take a day or two this way, any other way to download?

I would highly recommend the torrent, we have three seedboxes making it very fast right now

easy fix, in newgan map, open app folder and then config folder, copy those 3 items, go back 2 times. there you open config folder and paste the 3 items there. the program should work now
Could someone explain to me where i can find the newgan map? if i rightclick on the icon and go to the folder, there is only the app icon in it.

i keep getting thios
Screenshot 2020-11-25 120147.png