Zealand uploaded SAGKRZealand Facepack

If you have any questions or need any support, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hey Zealand! I've been using the NewGan manager since it came out and now suddenly i cant open the NewGan manager. Tried to reinstall several times and and follow steps that other people with the same issue and nothing works. Im not a computer freak so im kind of stuck, and after using facepacs i can't take å player seriously if i cant see his face. Its like talking to someone who cant keep eye contact XD Can you help??

I've been playing CM and FM since CM 01/02 and i just cant play it without faces...

Hey! I have an issue with the squad view i think, since the update i can't use CTRL P to get the text file and i can't figure out why

Amazing work. I've successfully used this facepack ever since it was released ... but when using it now, it always gets stuck showing "Map player to" with a black 20% progress bar no matter what I do. I have not made a mistake setting up my RTF file and I have updated the files via Update 1. I couldn't fix the issue after many hours. :/

Attachments

• 12111111111.PNG
    12111111111.PNG
    24.9 KB · Views: 165
Amazing work. I've successfully used this facepack ever since it was released ... but when using it now, it always gets stuck showing "Map player to" with a black 20% progress bar no matter what I do. I have not made a mistake setting up my RTF file and I have updated the files via Update 1. I couldn't fix the issue after many hours. :/

Same. 3 days long hard work and nothing. Using DF11 until this can be sorted. After 48 hours and no response to my email, nor a reply on Discord or on forums, I'm not 100% sure how much this is still being worked on.

Same. 3 days long hard work and nothing. Using DF11 until this can be sorted. After 48 hours and no response to my email, nor a reply on Discord or on forums, I'm not 100% sure how much this is still being worked on.

Also dealing with this issue. Anyone found a fix?

Nah, still noting from my email or Discord.
Deleting both the app and picture folder, and then redownloading both (with the update) fixed it for me. Lose all of the faces which is less than ideal.. but at least have faces again.

I'll be backing up the config file before Preserving faces every year in the future!

Tried this twice and no joy. Deleted, redownloaded and reinstalled the app and the file and updates. Nothing :(

Tried this twice and no joy. Deleted, redownloaded and reinstalled the app and the file and updates. Nothing :(
After I did that I had to use overwrites for it work. I'm in year 2044 so the database is probably too late to not. Couldn't hurt to try again. Sorry it hasn't worked for your though!

After I did that I had to use overwrites for it work. I'm in year 2044 so the database is probably too late to not. Couldn't hurt to try again. Sorry it hasn't worked for your though!

Tried again last night. No dice.

Amazing work, but how is ethnicity working exactly, more particularly for South America ?

I am asking because >65% of the regens coming out of the Chilean clubs canteras are afro...while afrodescendientes in Chile is estimated at ~5% of the population.
It's mostly funny (most of all playing 3D and being from said country) but a bit clumsy. I've checked the two others country from Eurodescent regens (Argentina and Uruguay), and they seem much more realistic in ethnicity allocation. Maybe Zealand confused Chile with Ecuador (74% Afrodescent)?
Any easy tweak to get a more realistic ethnic regen diversity for Chile ?

cantera5.pngcantera1.png

Attachments

• cantera1.png
    cantera1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 167
UPDATE: For anyone like me who had the issue of the black bar stopping after a few players and only a 5th full, turns out there is an Update HERE which is 1.2.1 which as far as I can see, has NOT been posted on the "Updates" section here nor the downloads section.

Now works again as intended, but intermittently have no faces for some players. Shame it hasnt been more visable tbh.

EDIT: Looking at the Log, 11, 12, 15 and 16 "Ethnic values are invalid. Most likely a bug in the view. Skipping player"

EDIT 2: Partially fixed by using the player Faces View from an older version (Dated 13/12/20)

Last edited:
¡Hola! ¿Hay alguna razón por la que el NexGen de un país pequeño como Andorra no esté cambiando? Tengo un país creado con la base de Andorra y son los únicos jugadores que no cambian

Amazing work, but how is ethnicity working exactly, more particularly for South America ?

I am asking because >65% of the regens coming out of the Chilean clubs canteras are afro...while afrodescendientes in Chile is estimated at ~5% of the population.
It's mostly funny (most of all playing 3D and being from said country) but a bit clumsy. I've checked the two others country from Eurodescent regens (Argentina and Uruguay), and they seem much more realistic in ethnicity allocation. Maybe Zealand confused Chile with Ecuador (74% Afrodescent)?
Any easy tweak to get a more realistic ethnic regen diversity for Chile ?

View attachment 550981cantera1.png
i have the same question. do you have a solution?

Might be a daft question, but is there a way to generate new faces for individual players who have already been assigned one without changing the rest of newgens in the game?

would it possible to get install instruction step 13 compatible with FM19? please, the supplied filter isnt backwards compatible

o Sort the players by uid;
o print them to an rtf file; and
o edit the rtf with a text editor to remove all non newgens

One of my newgen’s faces has disappeared since my last batch - any ideas how to get them back? I’ve tried a fresh preserve cycle but didn’t work. Only thing I can think might have caused it is that he took up UK citizenship recently but so did one of my other players and didn’t affect him. Any ideas? Thanks

One of my newgen’s faces has disappeared since my last batch - any ideas how to get them back? I’ve tried a fresh preserve cycle but didn’t work. Only thing I can think might have caused it is that he took up UK citizenship recently but so did one of my other players and didn’t affect him. Any ideas? Thanks

Edit the newgan.log file with a text editor by deleting the line(s) which contain your newgen's uid and then regenerate the config.xml file. I've also deleted the uid reference from the original config.xml file but I don't think that this step is necessary.