nezza6969

Reaction score
hello fellow FM managers iv'e created a superb tactic through the week and try to do the impossible and that's winning every match and so far it's looking very possible at the moment so here it is

View attachment 345606
this tactic contains immense control through out all phases in defense, attack and ball control that no team so far has manage to break up

View attachment 345607 so far i have only manage to concede 1 goal in games and the tactic isn't even fluid yet

View attachment 345608
10 games and conceded 2 goals looks promising and scoring 28 so far

match prep & OP

match prep is entirely up to you depending on your team strengths and weakness, OP i never use at all.

View attachment 345609 7 apps 8 goals and 7 assist for a central midfielder and his rating is superb, not bad considering he's an CM

still though guys it's still in development and more testing needs to be done with lower and top teams so please give this a blast and keep me posted.

( tactic link ) View attachment 345611 :)

P.S i will keep updating this thread with screenshots further into my game, and to be honest i'm looking forward to play the big teams with this.

( tactic link updated ) View attachment 346016 guys iv'e updated my tactic to get more out of attacking phase of the Wing backs in my opinion these should be considered as hidden strikers they will score and assist, also iv'e tweaked my striker to be a ball player to help out the Mid's and Wing back work up the field whilst keeping a compact on all phases of play and it's looking far better than my original but it's still in developing.

example of players for roles on this tactic

defenders - View attachment 346629 also work on there passing as a bonus-- attributes-- Ballplayer recommended

Wing backs - View attachment 346634View attachment 346635 fast, strong, passing and crossing bonus

DM - View attachment 346642 these players are your power house all round DM's

CM - View attachment 346644View attachment 346645 all round mid's who are fast and strong with good creativity-- finishing is a bonus.

STK - View attachment 346647View attachment 346648View attachment 346649 all round complete striker would suit best - bonus tackling and creativity would get the best out of these players

recommended match training

View attachment 346667View attachment 346668View attachment 346669

recommended attributes

GK - handling, kicking, reflexes, speed - sweeper GK.

CB - strength, speed, passing, heading, jumping - ballplayer.

DM - strength, speed, passing, creativity, tackling, jumping - box to box.

CM - strength, speed, passing, creativity, finishing, tackling, long shoots, first touch - box to box & central midfielder.

WB - speed, strength, passing, tackling, creativity, crossing, dribbling - defensive winger.

STK - speed, strength, passing, tackling, creativity, finishing, first touch, dribbling - complete striker.

recommended PPM's

CB - marks opponents tightly, simple passing, shoots with power.

CM & DM - simple passing, gets forward when possible, knocks ball past opponents, places shot.

STL - simple passing, places shot, beat offside trap, come deep to get the ball, knocks ball past opponents.

( new 4-3-3 tactic link below )

View attachment 360964

( new updated 3-3-3-1 ( V.3 ) below )

View attachment 366175 including new match prep, see image below.

View attachment 366176View attachment 366177

( 4-4-2 tactic link )

View attachment 367340

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys i have 2 tactics that need testing which are a wide 4-2-3-1 & a narrow 4-2-3-1 and i can't really fully test them since i have no proper wingers or AMC, so please let me know how these 2 go, cheers.

( tactic link below )

View attachment 379637View attachment 379636

expect the un-expected ( 4-3-3-0 )

View attachment 473666 View attachment 473665

Last edited:
O yeah man!:D İt looks very imressive.I should try.:D

will give it a test tonight and let you know. will try it with my west brom team second season.

Running with Tottenham right now. Signed Lewandowski and Ayew. Will try to let you know how it goes later. Not sure if its offensive enough though. Won first game 1-0. Drew second 0-0. Obviously tactic is not fluid yet though. Will post back later!

ill test it with a small team it looks promising any suggestions about training ?

What stats for the DMC please ? More like an Anchor Man or a Ball Winning Midfielder or a Deep Lying Playmaker ?

My current set of results using this tactic, ignore the Huddersfield game, that was a different tactic, I didn't wait for it to get familiar, plugged it in straight away against Man City, so you can imagine my delight when the game finished with that scoreline!
J67NQRS.png

This is my line up when all fit, for anyone questioning the signings, I got a takeover so I had a lot of money to spend.
qqpUdfZ.png

Last edited:
would be awesome if you could take this and make it very similar to bielsa's formation, as it already looks like it sort of :D just lacks the attacking overload of bielsa when going forward !

HI

could you pls tell the players attributes per position?

tks

wow ive played 13 games 10 league and 3 champions league games with Porto 1st season and not conceded a goal yet.

My current set of results using this tactic, ignore the Huddersfield game, that was a different tactic, I didn't wait for it to get familiar, plugged it in straight away against Man City, so you can imagine my delight when the game finished with that scoreline!
J67NQRS.png

This is my line up when all fit, for anyone questioning the signings, I got a takeover so I had a lot of money to spend.
qqpUdfZ.png

keep up the success mate, also keep me updated

would be awesome if you could take this and make it very similar to bielsa's formation, as it already looks like it sort of :D just lacks the attacking overload of bielsa when going forward !

iv'e been testing a few attacking phase for the striker and the 3 mid's but sometimes they tend to leave space open for the opposition to exploit, but maybe some PPM's could change it without breaking the balance

HI

could you pls tell the players attributes per position?

tks

for all positions i'll go for a strong, fast players for all positions like for instant have players like Sissoko in your mid's, Santon or Ayew in the Wingbacks, Sakho, Mbiwa as your defenders, strikers would be all round with passing and tackling as a bonus

do you know where bielsa's link is? i might have a look at his attacking phase to implement mine

wow ive played 13 games 10 league and 3 champions league games with Porto 1st season and not conceded a goal yet.

great ain't it, iv'e notice with this tactic it tends to put pressure and frustrate the opposition :D

What stats for the DMC please ? More like an Anchor Man or a Ball Winning Midfielder or a Deep Lying Playmaker ?

actually it's all 3, best bet is to go for players like Tiote, Sandro type players the real power house

ill test it with a small team it looks promising any suggestions about training ?

try different styles and see whats better, i wouldn't use defensive position since the tactic is hard to break down

Running with Tottenham right now. Signed Lewandowski and Ayew. Will try to let you know how it goes later. Not sure if its offensive enough though. Won first game 1-0. Drew second 0-0. Obviously tactic is not fluid yet though. Will post back later!

no problem mate also do you use Ayew as a LWB if so is he any good? i was thinking of buying him for that position