Nezza's and Amen's 3-1-5-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 17K
How many goals did your striker score? Also, what kind of wingers did you use? Also the central mids, were they attacking mids (Michu, etc) or box to box all rounders (Gerrard)? Or a mix of both.

How many goals did your striker score? Also, what kind of wingers did you use? Also the central mids, were they attacking mids (Michu, etc) or box to box all rounders (Gerrard)? Or a mix of both.

both strikers scored at least 15-20 goals and assisted between 8-14, wingers need to be fast with good crossing and creativity also tackling and strength could come very useful, and your mids would be a mixed and have good attributes on passing, creativity, speed, strength i think michu could do very well in this as well.

think of players like sissoko all rounder mids, i'm in my second season and he's already scored 5 goals and assisted 6 in 4 games

i notice it's a very efficient tactic.
with only 5 shots, 4 on target in 90 minutes i won 3-0.
dont know how but, my team is more capable of playing decent football.
will use it for more games to see how it goes.

both strikers scored at least 15-20 goals and assisted between 8-14, wingers need to be fast with good crossing and creativity also tackling and strength could come very useful, and your mids would be a mixed and have good attributes on passing, creativity, speed, strength i think michu could do very well in this as well.

Hi Nezza im using this amazing tactic with man utd and 10 games into new season im unbeaten with a goal difference of +40 .
I would like to know what ppms do individual positions require to get the best out of this tactic, i know that might sound strange thing to ask with my team doing well with this tactic.
Cheers .

i notice it's a very efficient tactic.
with only 5 shots, 4 on target in 90 minutes i won 3-0.
dont know how but, my team is more capable of playing decent football.
will use it for more games to see how it goes.

thats good mate but don't forget once the tactic is completely fluid you will see many changes

Hi Nezza im using this amazing tactic with man utd and 10 games into new season im unbeaten with a goal difference of +40 .
I would like to know what ppms do individual positions require to get the best out of this tactic, i know that might sound strange thing to ask with my team doing well with this tactic.
Cheers .

keep up the success mate, keep me posted and post your success for others to see.

ppm's

defenders i only use simple pass, stay on feet when tackling and tight marking.

defensive Midfielder i use simple pass, switch ball to flanks and stay on feet when tackling/

Wingers would be dribble down flanks, knock ball past player and get forward possible.

Mids are simple passing, get forward when possible

Striker places shot, beat offside and comes deep to get the ball.

keep up the success mate, keep me posted and post your success for others to see.

ppm's

defenders i only use simple pass, stay on feet when tackling and tight marking.

defensive Midfielder i use simple pass, switch ball to flanks and stay on feet when tackling/

Wingers would be dribble down flanks, knock ball past player and get forward possible.

Mids are simple passing, get forward when possible

Striker places shot, beat offside and comes deep to get the ball.

Thanks for the reply , If my players havent got all the ppms that they require for their position do i then get my *** man to retrain them ?

Thanks for the reply , If my players havent got all the ppms that they require for their position do i then get my *** man to retrain them ?

no mate do them yourself first through training and once after your players have the specific PPM'S then leave it to your coaches

Back