Nezza's and Amen's 3-1-5-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 17K
whats the best match prep training

took over a average chelsea team years gone by

love the way it plays

just cant seem to keep many clean sheets and struggle agains the big boys away from home

but thats to be expected as the team is average at best

whats the best match prep training

took over a average chelsea team years gone by

love the way it plays

just cant seem to keep many clean sheets and struggle agains the big boys away from home

but thats to be expected as the team is average at best

as for now my match prep is set balance high and attacking movement

iv'e just bought leandro damiao for 36 million then i was skint until hernandez and debuchy wanted to leave for first team so i sold them for 20 mill each, damiao has had 6 apps and has scored 13 goals and assisted 6 what a beast

iv'e just bought leandro damiao for 36 million then i was skint until hernandez and debuchy wanted to leave for first team so i sold them for 20 mill each, damiao has had 6 apps and has scored 13 goals and assisted 6 what a beast

a old lukaka has 29 in 21 games

i think a beast up top who can head works a treat

Thanks for tactic !
Would it possible to let me know about what is the difference betweem CM and MCR&MCL ??

your CM is more of a playmaker and box to box basically your more creative player he gets into space for others to pass to, and your MCR & MCL are mixed between playmaker, box to box and ball winner they create and scores goals

I have used these tactics for chelsea and also for villa and they are awesome mate won the league and champions league with chelsea first season And in my first season with villa finished 3rd and im sure if my squad was bigger id have won the title with villa so cap well and truly doffed:D

I have used these tactics for chelsea and also for villa and they are awesome mate won the league and champions league with chelsea first season And in my first season with villa finished 3rd and im sure if my squad was bigger id have won the title with villa so cap well and truly doffed:D

cheers mate hope you enjoy more success, keep me posted mate :)

it is possible to change the formation or that would destroy the tactic?i mean to recreate this tactic but with different formation.4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1?thanks and keep up the good work!

it is possible to change the formation or that would destroy the tactic?i mean to recreate this tactic but with different formation.4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1?thanks and keep up the good work!

i honesty don't know mate but i think the 4-4-2 and 4-1-4-1 would be alright but the 4-2-3-1 would probably get destroyed if re-created

Back