Nezza's and Amen's 3-1-5-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 17K
hi nezza

I am using this with athletic first season. some of the attacking play is beautiful to watch but the defence is a little shaky. I have the match preparation on defence positioning. the tactic is very close to being fully fluid so I will get back to you when it is fully fluid.

My midfield 3 is ander herrera, benat and either de marcos and iturraspe. In your opinion which one should play in what position.

This is a lovely tactic, thanks alot for sharing it

hi nezza

I am using this with athletic first season. some of the attacking play is beautiful to watch but the defence is a little shaky. I have the match preparation on defence positioning. the tactic is very close to being fully fluid so I will get back to you when it is fully fluid.

My midfield 3 is ander herrera, benat and either de marcos and iturraspe. In your opinion which one should play in what position.

This is a lovely tactic, thanks alot for sharing it

cheers mate, have your most creative midfielder in the center mid role, Herrera and Benat would suit any 3 of the mids role but if you want them to score goals put them on the wide center mid

nice one mate. im currently in 5th at the end of january. madrid and barca are pulling away but i hope that now the tactic is fully fluid i should be able to catch up. ill let you know at the end of the season how it goes.

Back