Mate in the link i just downloaded the CF is set to A rather than S like in the OP pic. Is this correct?

i am using this with liverpool and i am leaking goals any ideas?

i am using this with liverpool and i am leaking goals any ideas?

right i'm on my save now mate and iv'e made a few tweaks concerning defence, i won Norwich 5-1 and the Norwich goal came from a corner ( again! ) but my 2 defenders got a 8.1 each and where solid at the back

View attachment 430608 8.1 without them scoring goals

View attachment 430607 87% tackles won

View attachment 430606 Doria 6 tackles and won all 6

View attachment 430605 MYM 4 tackles and won all 4

i just wanted to say thanks mate and i will look deeper into the situation when concerning conceding goals, I'm also gonna look at the set pieces for the defending corners because this needs a another look

Could it have something to do with you having no defensive midfielder?

(don't mean a player in the DMC spot, I mean a midfielder who tries to win the ball)

Could it have something to do with you having no defensive midfielder?

(don't mean a player in the DMC spot, I mean a midfielder who tries to win the ball)

it's not the midfield mate, iv'e seen my midfielders wins balls and intercept play and put pressure on them, but my defenders to scared to tackle and just let the opposition run past them with ease

iv'e actually tried all the midfielder's roles, iv'e had BWM who don't win the ball, BTB who never come back to defend normal CM on all roles but don't seem to live up to it, iv'e also had DM, REG, Anchor man, HB iv'e tried them all but when i used either a DPL or AP they win the ball, intercept passes and clear the ball from danger they basically do all the roles the others should be doing

I'll give this a blast for Saint-Etienne. 3rd season and got Inter away in the CL as my next match

First and last match with this tactic I lost away to Grenada 3-1 as Barcelona. They had 5 CCC and I had 0. I'll stick to your 4-3-3

0-0 draw, not bad but probably should've won. I'll see how it fairs in my next home match

3-1 win after conceding in 1st minute, 60% possession, 4 CCC's. Worth giving it another go i think :)

Last edited:
agreed sometimes my defenders just jog alongside a attacker and im screaming at the laptop TACKLE HIM!

agreed sometimes my defenders just jog alongside a attacker and im screaming at the laptop TACKLE HIM!

lol same here mate, iv'e sometimes lost my voice but i guess that would be realistic :D