I'm going to try this. I'm a big fan of your 2013 legendary 4-4-2.

How is this tactic compared to Jassar's bomb? (4-2-2-2)

i have no idea mate, iv'e haven't tried his 4-2-2-2

You should try it out. It's pretty solid in the back, especially the Away version. I think the reason you're conceding a lot of goals is because you use 'very fluid' setting. I notice that when you set your fluidity to 'very fluid' then your players don't really mark the opponent very tight. Actually they're marking them very loosely, including during set pieces. The flip side, of course, is that you move the ball around much better and your players are moving much better into space.

You should try it out. It's pretty solid in the back, especially the Away version. I think the reason you're conceding a lot of goals is because you use 'very fluid' setting. I notice that when you set your fluidity to 'very fluid' then your players don't really mark the opponent very tight. Actually they're marking them very loosely, including during set pieces. The flip side, of course, is that you move the ball around much better and your players are moving much better into space.

so in a way it's best to use very fluid at home and then rigid away? this does make more sense

It's good, as I said I just need to get 2 of the 3 forwards scoring a bit more, not sure if the poacher role works.

I think the roles are almost too important this year. You can have the best players in the world but they will be embarrassed by a lesser player who's more used to the role

I loaded up a save just to play about. Went with Chelsea as I usually play with smaller sides. Eto as the poacher with ba as the cf cant stop scoring and they are both nearly maxed as there roles at the start.

It's good, as I said I just need to get 2 of the 3 forwards scoring a bit more, not sure if the poacher role works.

iv'e currently got my poacher as a trequaresta at the moment with HBA playing in that role and it seems better in goal and assist

also guys i need some advice here i'm only in my second season and i'm about 3 days away from the January Transfer market and my chairmen is ready to sell the club.

the question is has anyone had a sugar daddy chairmen for Newcastle in the second season?

I loaded up a save just to play about. Went with Chelsea as I usually play with smaller sides. Eto as the poacher with ba as the cf cant stop scoring and they are both nearly maxed as there roles at the start.

i also think the roles are important in this years FM, i think it's best to get the young lads through so they can develop more into many roles

Very good tactic Nezza , it inspired me to create my current tactic :)
Btw have you toyed with the Wide Targetman Role ? I think it works a charm , players play similar to C.Ronaldo in that role.

Very good tactic Nezza , it inspired me to create my current tactic :)
Btw have you toyed with the Wide Targetman Role ? I think it works a charm , players play similar to C.Ronaldo in that role.

funny that, when i started to create my tactic both wide men were in fact wide target man but i didn't really have the players to suit this role

if i play with juve where to play tevez and where lorente (poacher, complete forward) ???

started using this whit man utd its working great but wont let me upload pics on here

just an example how pathetic this happens always with the bigger team

View attachment 430146

this happens every time i play Man U, they have never scored from a place shot or run through, it's always goals from corner's, SI need to look at this.