about to start a new save my self mate think am try juve or atletico would you say this shud fit tyhere current team or will they ned maybe 1-2 different players to fit it perfectly looks very promising tbh s excited to try it

about to start a new save my self mate think am try juve or atletico would you say this shud fit tyhere current team or will they ned maybe 1-2 different players to fit it perfectly looks very promising tbh s excited to try it

they should be all right with there current squad I would focus on young wonderkid players like Romero, Stancu, Allione, Doria, Balanta etc,etc

also for striker I would highly recommend Pratto from Velez, he's an good all round striker with an determination of 20 which could become very useful when tutoring your best young players

hmm very true yes youngsters ie wonderkids are my usual signings dont tend to go for big name players so on tbh but cheers for the advice i try get back too you with a full season review pal cheers

View attachment 372463View attachment 372462View attachment 372460

As you can see its still going good.

I was strugglign a bit vs Sampdoria, but my team is strong and so is the resoults.

Llorente is just enjoying his time in this formation and scoring more or less every game.

now im going to Arundel 7 days and Plymouth 7 days for holiday so don't expect further feedback before im back the 26th of june :)

Keep it rolling Nazzy!

nice results with Leeds mate, one question though, how is Hughes doing? I have him on my shortlist and I'm thinking of getting him soon since he would be a perfect utility player

Sold him early on for GBP8M and just sold Balanta for GBP32M

Last edited:
I'm early in a season with this and it's really nice for the first 60 minutes or so, then there's always a stretch in the second half where you get hit on counters.

Won the EPL with Newcastle the first season, but now I've hit that second season slump to start the season.

View attachment 372283

Any adjustment suggestions?

add another 4-2-3-1 tactic to your slots I would recommend using Steatons 4-2-3-1 and Mohins wingers paradise 4-2-3-1, this should prevent other teams recognising your style.

here's the links for both tactics

View attachment 606841

View attachment 606842

Still no luck. I upgraded the squad overall too. Weird.

It's also noticeable how suddenly bad the first touch is for a lot of my players and how many nonsensical passes they make. Just straight up bad passing at times in the second season.
View attachment 372266

Last edited:
so far having a great start with juventus only made one siging in balanta as LB since juve really lack anyone young an good not lost a game yet beat roma easy too

It's also noticeable how suddenly bad the first touch is for a lot of my players and how many nonsensical passes they make. Just straight up bad passing at times in the second season.
View attachment 606860

that's very unfortunate mate, Iv'e seen many great tactics crumble in the second season which I think it's pathetic to be honest and SI need to sort this out if they want any luck selling FM15, ppl may say it's because every team learn how you play but that didn't stop the opponents not changing there style though.

Iv'e witnessed many times through season 2 and 3 that the opponents never/hardly change there style of formation unless they are taken over by a new manager.

but I will sort it out in the second season, maybe try a different mentality like counter or control, or maybe the match training to attacking or team work, sometimes just a slightest change could change to way the tactic works

so far having a great start with juventus only made one siging in balanta as LB since juve really lack anyone young an good not lost a game yet beat roma easy too

that's great mate keep up the good work, but watch out for second season syndrome though

View attachment 606860

also maybe a change in style of formation could do the trick, I haven't tried this but maybe convert this tactic into a 4-4-1-1,4-4-2 or a 4-1-4-1 this way you won't have to keep buying and selling players to fit the roles.

I'll start work tomorrow and try out a 4-4-1-1, 4-1-4-1, 4-4-2 to see if it keeps it good standard, if you try this and it improves please let me know how it goes :)

I have to thank you for this great tatic Nezza. I'm Everton in Premier League and look that:

View attachment 372178

Now after december my team stop to play like they were in the first half, cause' of complacency i think, but still playin very well. Sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil and registered only to thank you!

Happy to test out your tactic. Using the Legendary toons team, bought only Balanta and El Shaarawy. Noticed the mentality is attacking, Is it wise to go attacking in all away games?

I pushed through and used a different tactic for 3-4 matches and it's back on track. Just needed that change up I guess.

Great Tactic mate.. I had unreal results with Newcastle, didnt finish the season because of how good the results were. Now to get back to improving my own tactic.