I have to thank you for this great tatic Nezza. I'm Everton in Premier League and look that:

View attachment 607055

Now after december my team stop to play like they were in the first half, cause' of complacency i think, but still playin very well. Sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil and registered only to thank you!

your welcome mate, and the 8-0 win against Man U is simply amazing well done

Happy to test out your tactic. Using the Legendary toons team, bought only Balanta and El Shaarawy. Noticed the mentality is attacking, Is it wise to go attacking in all away games?

cheers mate, Iv'e kept to the same mentality home and away and the results seem to stay the same, I haven't change the mentality during a match but I might give it a go to see any changes

I pushed through and used a different tactic for 3-4 matches and it's back on track. Just needed that change up I guess.

thought so mate which kind of tactic did you go for? I was thinking about using a 4-4-2 and add a bit of depth into the team

Last edited:
Great Tactic mate.. I had unreal results with Newcastle, didnt finish the season because of how good the results were. Now to get back to improving my own tactic.

that's great mate, Iv'e used your AP and Striker instructions because to me these two where beast on your tactic, but with tactic this I think the wingers could be more effective so try a few tweaks to improve the wingers and let me know how you got on

I've put wingers on AP (attack) roles and it seems to work quite well. The AP role seems to primarily instruct the player to find space and so this means the winger will drop back away from the opp FB's but also try sneak behind them when the opportunity arises. It's not 100% what you want them to do all the time, like with all of these predetermined roles (I find anyway), but it's been the more all rounder that I've found

How do winger perform best? Left with left foot and right with right or can i use them with inverted foot? Thanks in advice

How do winger perform best? Left with left foot and right with right or can i use them with inverted foot? Thanks in advice

both since the wingers swap position, if he is a right footed winger on the right he will act as a winger but then when he switches to the left he acts like a Inside Forward

I've put wingers on AP (attack) roles and it seems to work quite well. The AP role seems to primarily instruct the player to find space and so this means the winger will drop back away from the opp FB's but also try sneak behind them when the opportunity arises. It's not 100% what you want them to do all the time, like with all of these predetermined roles (I find anyway), but it's been the more all rounder that I've found

true mate Iv'e actually looked into this but I think using the PPM on them with " comes deep to get the ball " could be very useful for them tracking back, but let me know how it goes mate to see if it improves the wingers

nezza are you still working on does 442 and 4141 or 4411 tactics? im just bored and want to change of tactic will be awesome to have the original plus does 2 in the 3 slots for the diferrents tipes of matchs, thanks in advice!

nezza are you still working on does 442 and 4141 or 4411 tactics? im just bored and want to change of tactic will be awesome to have the original plus does 2 in the 3 slots for the diferrents tipes of matchs, thanks in advice!

I will give it a shot today mate and let you know how it goes

here is the 4-4-1-1

View attachment 371790

still the same stats as the 4-2-3-1 with possession, CCC, passing% and tackling%, I will post new tactic in the first post in the thread

I now have a 4-1-2-2-1 and a 4-4-1-1 in the first page of the thread :)

I now have a 4-1-2-2-1 and a 4-4-1-1 in the first page of the thread :)
really thx any advice when to use them? or just by scouting the opposite team where it says to against which tactic they perform worse?

As a fellow toon fan am going for ya new 4-1-2-2-1 and cant wait mate,question how does everyone keep getting Correra when I start a game he's never interested?

with these 3 tactics made I am only hoping that these would benefit the second season syndrome, you wont have to worry about changing the players styles or roles because this has the same principle as the 4-2-3-1 but make sure if you buy an AP where he can play in CM

As a fellow toon fan am going for ya new 4-1-2-2-1 and cant wait mate,question how does everyone keep getting Correra when I start a game he's never interested?

I always start in December 2012 Brazil time, he goes for under 2 million and maybe over 1 million for the agents so roughly about 2.5 -3.5 million for full purchase

really thx any advice when to use them? or just by scouting the opposite team where it says to against which tactic they perform worse?

as you said mate with the scout reports, or when you get bored of playing a 4-2-3-1 ;)

which form that you think is the best that we will choose as 1st form mate?