i wouldn't want carroll back unless his valuation drops to at least 9-10 mill but saying that i rather have Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang coming to Newcastle

very true but he i think Newcastle is the only club that suits his style of play i read on a rumour site that newcastle are interested in Bafetembi Gomis from lyon somin like that would you be happy with him?

very true but he i think Newcastle is the only club that suits his style of play i read on a rumour site that newcastle are interested in Bafetembi Gomis from lyon somin like that would you be happy with him?
Not with 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 style that we're playing right now, He won't fit in. Strong Players like Crouch or Carroll are best suited playing in a traditional 4-4-2 next to a fast striker that can quickly pounce off their flick offs. Remember how effective Shearer was (before his injury) when He partnered with a strong target man like Ferdinand and Sutton?

i think Newcastle have been linked with every player in the french league, PEA, gomis and even the PSG player Gramiero has been linked with us for a BA replacement, i like all 3 players but i think PEA should be our number 1 striker target for the summer followed by Sakho and a young fast winger to fill the void.

massive match today lads, i'm going for Newcastle to win 3-1

what a complete and utter disgrace pardew get out before we chase you out

Get a grip man and get behind him. Instead of being like fair weather fans and loving the good times, share some heartache and live out the bad times too. sanction me if I've offended anyone, but I got no time for lack of loyalty. We lost to the dirty mackems and now your calling for Pardews head!? you ought to be ashamed of yourself man.........It's the same old fickle fans we have........Familiarity breeds contempt.

There's always a red and white shirt waiting for you just down the road if your that fickle!

Get a grip man and get behind him. Instead of being like fair weather fans and loving the good times, share some heartache and live out the bad times too. sanction me if I've offended anyone, but I got no time for lack of loyalty. We lost to the dirty mackems and now your calling for Pardews head!? you ought to be ashamed of yourself man.........It's the same old fickle fans we have........Familiarity breeds contempt.

There's always a red and white shirt waiting for you just down the road if your that fickle!

mate iv'e been calling for pardews head for a long time and so has many devoted and loyal fans as myself, he's utter pathetic and could get the teams like barcelona and madrid relegated, and if your one off these Pardew lovers mate hang your head in shame, he's bringing us down step by step and we are heading no where as long as he's in charged.

iv'e backed Pardew the first time he took over the mighty toon but now the thread is getting thinner and thinner and he's letting us goerdie fans suffer for his mistake don't get me wrong i think his personality and passion for football is legendary but having a defensive championship coach teaching our lads his stupid hoofball tactics is gonna get us to be battling relegation every season until he changes his tactics for example look at the way we played against Fulham and Benfica epic performance and then look at the rest of the games!?

to be honest i think the only reason you lost today is because Di Canio has completely changed the way Sunderland play and i feel he will be a great success at Sunderland sorry but i think its true:O

to be honest i think the only reason you lost today is because Di Canio has completely changed the way Sunderland play and i feel he will be a great success at Sunderland sorry but i think its true:O

true mate, i liked Di Canio as a player as well as a manager i think he deserves every credit towards the match today, it's a shame we couldn't have a manager of his standard.

Pardew's words

“It looked like a team that had worked all week on the opposition and were fresh, and the other team looked tired – that was our team.” “We were tired and lost our shape a little bit at times and were off the cuff.”

sure Pard's does that also include 5 fresh players as well we had on today

true mate, i liked Di Canio as a player as well as a manager i think he deserves every credit towards the match today, it's a shame we couldn't have a manager of his standard.

i love him he is a passionate manager and what else i like about him he is confident he doesnt care what other people think he knows he is a good manager

at the end of the day pardew is a southampton reject. we can do alot better then him. we can attract 156k fans over 3 games we dererve better then what we have been getting under pardew. how many international players do we have in the team and he has us fighting relegation and he blames this on tiredness?? its not just the league we are poor in look at the fa cups and league cups getting knocked out off of brighton is just not right time for a change

Here’s a look at all our Premiership managers. Points averaged from all games in charge
Hughton 1.95 pts *inc Championship
Keegan 1.85 pts *inc old Division One
Roeder 1.71 pts
Robson 1.68 pts
Sounness 1.52 pts
Dalglish 1.44 pts
Gullit 1.42 pts
Pardew 1.38 pts
Allardyce 1.25 pts *only managed 24 games
Keegan 2 1.14 pts *only managed 21 games
Kinnear 1.00 pts *only managed 20 games

The rest of them weren’t lucky enough to have Carr buying the players for them and most had just as bad injuries or in the case of Roeder a shocking squad and no money.
I’d say Pardew is our worst manager of all and it’s mainly his horrible excuse making whiny personality and defensive long ball style that makes me hate him so much. I still haven’t forgiven him for trying to blame the youths for our season after brighton when the 1st teamers got knocked out by the exact same team and also by Stevenage

at the end of the day pardew is a southampton reject. we can do alot better then him. we can attract 156k fans over 3 games we dererve better then what we have been getting under pardew. how many international players do we have in the team and he has us fighting relegation and he blames this on tiredness?? its not just the league we are poor in look at the fa cups and league cups getting knocked out off of brighton is just not right time for a change

may be wrong here but the only reason he was sacked by the scum was because he slept with one of the players wives i THINK maybe wrong though

Here’s a look at all our Premiership managers. Points averaged from all games in charge
Hughton 1.95 pts *inc Championship
Keegan 1.85 pts *inc old Division One
Roeder 1.71 pts
Robson 1.68 pts
Sounness 1.52 pts
Dalglish 1.44 pts
Gullit 1.42 pts
Pardew 1.38 pts
Allardyce 1.25 pts *only managed 24 games
Keegan 2 1.14 pts *only managed 21 games
Kinnear 1.00 pts *only managed 20 games

The rest of them weren’t lucky enough to have Carr buying the players for them and most had just as bad injuries or in the case of Roeder a shocking squad and no money.
I’d say Pardew is our worst manager of all and it’s mainly his horrible excuse making whiny personality and defensive long ball style that makes me hate him so much. I still haven’t forgiven him for trying to blame the youths for our season after brighton when the 1st teamers got knocked out by the exact same team and also by Stevenage

Sack him get Di Matteo

I'm still in shock after the result today. So shocked, I'm still looking for the load button.

The key players were tired, though. 5 matches in 2 weeks, ****.

I'm still in shock after the result today. So shocked, I'm still looking for the load button.

The key players were tired, though. 5 matches in 2 weeks, ****.

they did seemed tired but that's no excuse, next we have west brom, west ham and QPR these are teams we should be winning but with Liverpool and Arsenal we will get hammered.

if we get hammered by west brom, west ham and QPR i would love to know what BS Pardew has to say my number 1 would be INJURIES.

[h=2]A total of 29 people have now been arrested after violence erupted following Newcastle's match against Sunderland on Sunday.[/h]
Three police officers were also injured during clashes with Newcastle fans after their side's 3-0 defeat at St James' Park.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Amid sporadic violence across the city centre, missiles were thrown at officers as the fans tried to confront Sunderland supporters at Central Station, Newcastle.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]what a complete and utter disgrace to all those ppl who were involved in the riot, you's ain't Newcastle fans your just a bunch of tw@ts ruining our beloved club and football it's self, i hope the gits gets what coming to them and get banned for life. [/FONT]