Transfers updates

French website Foot Mercato have reported that the French sports channel Infosport+ is claiming that Hatem Ben Arfa’s representatives have begun talks with Tottenham, regarding a move in the summer.
As to whether there is any truth in this rumour is another matter, however the possibility of Ben Arfa going to Tottenham is being linked with the likely departure of Gareth Bale.

I think Liverpool played fairly decent to be honest , Coutinho had a cracker although he was given too much space.

At least The Reds were playing, the lads didn't even want to do anything. I swear to God they need to be sent back to the championship to teach them a lesson.

At least The Reds were playing, the lads didn't even want to do anything. I swear to God they need to be sent back to the championship to teach them a lesson.

very true mate, as much as i wouldn't want the mighty TOON going down but it will be a wake up call for MA

transfers news

Newcastle united has secured the signing of Loic Remy on a season long loan.

updates

sky bet has 3/1 odds for Alan Pardew to be the first manager to be sacked in the premier league.

with the season approaching i'll be keeping transfers news & updates on events around Newcastle

Newcastle United vs Braga in pre-season friendly tonight at 6.00pm played at home

updates

[h=1]Nigerian Forward Ameobi Hints On Possible Newcastle Exit[/h]

a very good display against Liverpool today in a 2-2 draw, Liverpool were very lucky to get a draw if it wasn't for Suarez going down like a little girl, Newcastle dominated the game with only 10 men on the pitch with an unfair dismissal from MYM getting a red card that was no way a red card and once again Newcastle were cheated.

a very good display against Liverpool today in a 2-2 draw, Liverpool were very lucky to get a draw if it wasn't for Suarez going down like a little girl, Newcastle dominated the game with only 10 men on the pitch with an unfair dismissal from MYM getting a red card that was no way a red card and once again Newcastle were cheated.

Tbf, as much as I hate Suarez, if you're the last man and a player is through on goal-should know better than to touch Suarez (and some other players) in the pen area. Bad things happen.

It was a red card, however i agree with Ginola on the whole 'Triple Whammy' effect. If a penalty is given you are no longer stopping a goal-scoring oppurtunity, therfore a red card should not be given. Out of respect for the game of football if anything.. But it was a top performance, individualluy and tactically, Pardew deserves praise for keeping creative players on went MYM was sent off