injury update

Tim Krull is out for the rest of the season due to dislocating his shoulder during the derby match on sunday.

INJURY NEWS

It could be that Newcastle have a goalkeeping problem through the end of the season, with Tim Krul definitely out with a dislocated shoulder, and Rob Elliot picked up an ankle injury and was seen to be limping in yesterday’s disastrous 3-0 defeat against Sunderland.

INJURY NEWS

It could be that Newcastle have a goalkeeping problem through the end of the season, with Tim Krul definitely out with a dislocated shoulder, and Rob Elliot picked up an ankle injury and was seen to be limping in yesterday’s disastrous 3-0 defeat against Sunderland.
I stand corrected. THIS is the worst news.

with all this bad luck where having i'll be very surprise if we stay in the PL, hope it doesn't come down to this though.

SHOULD MIKE ASHLEY SACK ALAN PARDEW AT THE END OF THE SEASON?

my answer will be yes, bring a new manager in for pre-season to get to know the team and gel with them.

ok you want him out but how much will ashley have to pay him dont think it will happen

ok you want him out but how much will ashley have to pay him dont think it will happen

only 1 year of his 8 year contract if he gets sacked, to be honest i don't he will be sacked because there's to much cockney love between him and Mike.

in my opinion Mike has got to think well should i pay the 1 year contract compensation maybe about 500k to 1 mill OR lose 70 million in tv rights because he's going to get us relegated.

it's just that simple.

TYNE-WEAR derby blunders referee Howard Webb has been axed from the Premier League list - and relegated to League One.

Webb, who took charge of the 2010 World Cup Final, has been punished for his error-prone performance in the clash at Newcastle, where he got key decisions wrong in Sunderland’s 3-0 win.
English football’s leading official waved away two Sunderland penalty appeals and only yellow-carded Yoan Gouffran after his studs-first challenge on Adam Johnson.

His assistant also disallowed a Papiss Demba Cisse [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]goal
[/FONT] for Newcastle, even though he was onside.
In a humiliating slap-down, Webb and his team have been relegated TWO divisions and will take charge of Colchester’s low-key clash with Shrewsbury on Saturday.

[/FONT]

TYNE-WEAR derby blunders referee Howard Webb has been axed from the Premier League list - and relegated to League One.

Webb, who took charge of the 2010 World Cup Final, has been punished for his error-prone performance in the clash at Newcastle, where he got key decisions wrong in Sunderland’s 3-0 win.
English football’s leading official waved away two Sunderland penalty appeals and only yellow-carded Yoan Gouffran after his studs-first challenge on Adam Johnson.

His assistant also disallowed a Papiss Demba Cisse [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]goal
[/FONT] for Newcastle, even though he was onside.
In a humiliating slap-down, Webb and his team have been relegated TWO divisions and will take charge of Colchester’s low-key clash with Shrewsbury on Saturday.

[/FONT]

typical officials they always ruin Football across the globe.

Your passion for your team is something amazing. Never in life a team in Portugal, which was in your league position (clearly not reflecting the quality of your team), led so many people to an away game like you did to Portugal.

With this being said, I guess I'll start a save with Newcastle. Clearly you deserve much better results and performances :)

Cheers, will let you know my progress :)

only 1 year of his 8 year contract if he gets sacked, to be honest i don't he will be sacked because there's to much cockney love between him and Mike.

in my opinion Mike has got to think well should i pay the 1 year contract compensation maybe about 500k to 1 mill OR lose 70 million in tv rights because he's going to get us relegated.

it's just that simple.

It's never a good idea to sack a manager this close to the end of season especially when we're facing a relegation battle. The best probably is to give him an ultimatum (stay up or get sacked) and if we survive we'll take it from there.

It's never a good idea to sack a manager this close to the end of season especially when we're facing a relegation battle. The best probably is to give him an ultimatum (stay up or get sacked) and if we survive we'll take it from there.

i think we will survive, but if Pard's wants redemption he's gonna have make our lads play in the right position and attack through out the last 5 games, even if we lose all 5 games and Newcastle show there fight and passion to keep going i will be proud of them.

but that said i think Reading, QPR and Stoke could be the one's that go down or even better Sunderland.

HWTL.

Newcastle leading 1-0 against west brom away, gouffran header

News Updates

A Newcastle United fan posted on our website yesterday that he believed a deal had already been done behind the scenes to sack Alan Pardew at the end of the season and bring in none other than Rafa Benitez.