Get a good assistant manager with great tactical knowledge and let him handles it.

The Best tactics for my savegame..really love the clasic mode......Tq mate... :)....do you have the 4-2-3-1 counter tactics??

I don't know if I'd like a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3. I'm still using the 442 in all my saves. It's deadly and effective.

The Best tactics for my savegame..really love the clasic mode......Tq mate... :)....do you have the 4-2-3-1 counter tactics??

iv'e so far created about 3 tactics 4-2-3-1, 4-2-3-1 deep and a 3-2-3-1-1 that seems to be very effective so far

iv'e also created a 4-3-3 but it doesn't seem that effective during away games so i'll still upload it for others to perfect it

i have a new thread out now with some more tactics. Nezza's Newcastle Multi-pack tactics.

too bad I didn't try it earlier. I copied your tactic for FMC and really enjoyed it there.
sliders remain 1:1 the same. duties + roles were just set to fit the requirements on OP.
FMC/TC version: download link

Hey Nezza, just thought I'd let you know that I have just won the Premier League title and Champions League with Everton in my fifth season using your original 442. Thanks for that mate. I was never a fan of 442 till I used your tactic. I am more of a 4-2-3-1 man!

Has your 4-2-3-1 tactic been adapted from your 4-4-2? I was thinking of adapting your tactic by moving the wide midfielders forward into roles as wingers and moving one of the strikers back into the attacking midfielder spot. The reason for that thinking is that I have a host of top attacking midfielders, Adryan, Lamela, Barkley and a world-class regen who is just 20.

Do you think that it that would work and which striker would you move back into the attacking midfield role. Thanks in advance mate!

Hey Nezza, just thought I'd let you know that I have just won the Premier League title and Champions League with Everton in my fifth season using your original 442. Thanks for that mate. I was never a fan of 442 till I used your tactic. I am more of a 4-2-3-1 man!

Has your 4-2-3-1 tactic been adapted from your 4-4-2? I was thinking of adapting your tactic by moving the wide midfielders forward into roles as wingers and moving one of the strikers back into the attacking midfielder spot. The reason for that thinking is that I have a host of top attacking midfielders, Adryan, Lamela, Barkley and a world-class regen who is just 20.

Do you think that it that would work and which striker would you move back into the attacking midfield role. Thanks in advance mate!

it's not adapted from my 442 but if you have really good players my 4-2-3-1 would work perfect, if you did adapt though i'll go for your left striker as a lone and your right striker as your AMC.

Nezza, I am currently testing your 4-2-3-1 out and it has had mixed results so far. However, my team are not yet fluid in the formation, so I'll give it while longer. I might rotate the two formations, depending on the players I have available. I have to say thank you for bringing the enjoyment back to football manager.

I have tried so many other tactics and have yet to get the same results as I do with yours.

Nezza, I am currently testing your 4-2-3-1 out and it has had mixed results so far. However, my team are not yet fluid in the formation, so I'll give it while longer. I might rotate the two formations, depending on the players I have available. I have to say thank you for bringing the enjoyment back to football manager.

I have tried so many other tactics and have yet to get the same results as I do with yours.

thanks mate, much appreciated keep up the good work.

Hey Nezza, I played eight games with your 4-2-3-1. I won six, drew one and lost one. Unfortunately, I am currently in the midst of an injury crisis and had to switch back to 4-4-2. The switch turned out to be a good one in my first game I defeated QPR 9-0.

I think for now I will stick to the 4-4-2, I am sure it will bring me more success in the future :D

Hey Nezza, I played eight games with your 4-2-3-1. I won six, drew one and lost one. Unfortunately, I am currently in the midst of an injury crisis and had to switch back to 4-4-2. The switch turned out to be a good one in my first game I defeated QPR 9-0.

I think for now I will stick to the 4-4-2, I am sure it will bring me more success in the future :D

my 442 has been the most successful so far, it's good to have other backups though.

my 442 has been the most successful so far, it's good to have other backups though.
IMHO a 442 based tactic is always more effective than a 433 or 451 based (at least with FM13) and out of all the 442s I've tried yours is probably the best so far, and by far.