IMHO a 442 based tactic is always more effective than a 433 or 451 based (at least with FM13) and out of all the 442s I've tried yours is probably the best so far, and by far.

cheers mate,

so far iv'e got my 442 and 3-2-3-1-1 going for me and it's doing very well so far

Please be very urgent, you can prepare for 13.3.3?

I'm using this tactic for 13.3.3 and it is working superbly. I use Romelu Lukaku as the AF and he has scored over 60 goals in the last two seasons. He has also won World Player of the Year.

This tactic works for 13.0, 13.1, 13.2, 13.3, ****, it will probably work for FM14. Any tactics that turn Andy Carroll into world best topscorer is good, believe me.

Stopped working how? I noticed that this tactic struggles against a flat 3-5-2.

I've used always the "Modern Warfare" 442, i've tried also the "FUSStidious V3", the "Arrigo Sacchi 442" and now this one... I'm struggling even against low table team... I'm Newcastle in 2° season... My 442 formation type is: Koval, Taylor, Coloccini, Astori, Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Anita, Lamela (Sarabia), Demba Ba (Cissè), Jovetic. So it's a pretty good formation. I don't know how to resolve this clue.

I've used always the "Modern Warfare" 442, i've tried also the "FUSStidious V3", the "Arrigo Sacchi 442" and now this one... I'm struggling even against low table team... I'm Newcastle in 2° season... My 442 formation type is: Koval, Taylor, Coloccini, Astori, Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Anita, Lamela (Sarabia), Demba Ba (Cissè), Jovetic. So it's a pretty good formation. I don't know how to resolve this clue.

first thing first is that your defenders are slow, second would be you should of got Andre Ayew instead of Lamela

first thing first is that your defenders are slow, second would be you should of got Andre Ayew instead of Lamela

Thx!... I'll try to find some fast defenders, any suggestions?... Andre Ayew is better than Lamela?... I'll try to sell Lamela and buy Ayew. Thx for your time :)

Thx!... I'll try to find some fast defenders, any suggestions?... Andre Ayew is better than Lamela?... I'll try to sell Lamela and buy Ayew. Thx for your time :)

have fast defenders like Mbiwa, Zouma type players saying that do you use the new update because iv'e realize you have ba and you don't have players like sissoko, Haidara, goufrann and Debuchy?

Andre Ayew stats looks most impressive on attacking and defensive attributes compare to Lamela also have a look at Wellington Nem he is a beast at both side for wingers

also Ayew and Nem have contract clauses that you could grab Nem has 17.5 and Ayew has 15.75

Yes, it's an online game started in November, so before the new DB... I'm not sure but Wellington Nem is already in a top team as Man Utd and i don't think he wants to come to Newcastle :-(... I'll give a look to Ayew... If he's at OM maybe is still affordable. For Zouma they ask me something like 30 million pounds, so there's no way for my cashes to afford him. I've bought Astori much cheaper and very similar to Zouma... I've intention to sell also Cissè or Demba Ba for a question of age and wage...

Yes, it's an online game started in November, so before the new DB... I'm not sure but Wellington Nem is already in a top team as Man Utd and i don't think he wants to come to Newcastle :-(... I'll give a look to Ayew... If he's at OM maybe is still affordable. For Zouma they ask me something like 30 million pounds, so there's no way for my cashes to afford him. I've bought Astori much cheaper and very similar to Zouma... I've intention to sell also Cissè or Demba Ba for a question of age and wage...

on the old DB i manage to sell both cisse and ba for large amounts of money but i had Ademilson and Fierro as my starting first team strikers that became world class players.

also i would suggest starting a new save with the new DB because with the Newcastle players would already be perfect for the 442 tactic the only player you will need to buy is a striker

Unfortunately Ademilson is already bought... Starting a new game doesn't depend by my will :D... I'll try to sell both Cissè and Demba Ba and get a better striker... Other names beside Ademilson?

Unfortunately Ademilson is already bought... Starting a new game doesn't depend by my will :D... I'll try to sell both Cissè and Demba Ba and get a better striker... Other names beside Ademilson?

try going for Carlos Fierro he a beast when trained properly or maybe Leandro Damaio but he could worth a lot if not transfer listed

try going for Carlos Fierro he a beast when trained properly or maybe Leandro Damaio but he could worth a lot if not transfer listed

Fierro i've already have... Now i have Jovetic - Fierro as forward. Hope to get results too :D