nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
I 2nd this. I'd love to see the non-classic version of this. I'm trying to convert this but no success yet. The tactic is really good but it's bit too direct for my taste. I'm trying to tweak it to be a little more fluid with shorter passes.

aye and i find there are times when i want to be a little less adventurous via using shouts and clicks on the strategy state or i wanna just go all out. non classic version would be great for this.

This tactic changed my fortunes in the Premiership. Was 3rd bottom and struggling a lot, with this I've won 3 straight matches and climbed out of the relegation zone. Thanks :)

Last edited:
I have to say, though, that the tactic is REALLY, REALLY, good. It scores a lot of goal and it's surprisingly very solid defensively. Just make sure that both of your CBs are fast and have good aerial abilities. I use the combination of Coloccini, Steven Taylor and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (He is a freakin steal and a beast!).

The great thing about this tactic is that you really don't need to buy any new players if you don't want to (if you're playing Newcastle, that is) and you will still get great results.

Hi there, amazing tactic, was just wondering if the ml and mr, could be converted into a AML and AMR to be a
4-2-2-2 tactic.

ahhhh, too bad i opt for fmc mode so i can't import any classic tactic. Would like to see a support on fmc mode tactic

hey nezza do u have a non classic version of ur tactics? i kinda like what i see when i tried it out but i prefer in the non classic form so i can do tweaks
i only create classic tactics for those who use it i personally dont like normal because there's always to much change during the match and the shouts are don't do much

Hi there, amazing tactic, was just wondering if the ml and mr, could be converted into a AML and AMR to be a
4-2-2-2 tactic.
you could give it a try, in FM2012 i love playing a 4-2-2-2 with newcastle but this years i think si notice alot of ppl where using this with massive success and decided to challenge it.

Last edited:
I have to say, though, that the tactic is REALLY, REALLY, good. It scores a lot of goal and it's surprisingly very solid defensively. Just make sure that both of your CBs are fast and have good aerial abilities. I use the combination of Coloccini, Steven Taylor and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (He is a freakin steal and a beast!).

The great thing about this tactic is that you really don't need to buy any new players if you don't want to (if you're playing Newcastle, that is) and you will still get great results.
cheers mate, iv'e always created a great tactic for my beloved toon maybe pardew should come on here and have a look lol

I 2nd this. I'd love to see the non-classic version of this. I'm trying to convert this but no success yet. The tactic is really good but it's bit too direct for my taste. I'm trying to tweak it to be a little more fluid with shorter passes.
mate i only put it to direct so the players can switch balls to flank and expose any team with open spaces on either flanks, at first i did use short passing but most times while there were passing about it was giving the opposition time to get back to shape and the strikers weren't scoring as much.

aye and i find there are times when i want to be a little less adventurous via using shouts and clicks on the strategy state or i wanna just go all out. non classic version would be great for this.
classic would be great if these were emulated also i would love to have drill crossing into the classic too, maybe FM 2014 could have these put in for classic

This tactic changed my fortunes in the Premiership. Was 3rd bottom and struggling a lot, with this I've won 3 straight matches and climbed out of the relegation zone. Thanks :)
that's great mate hopefully this tactic could lead you to success

mate i only put it to direct so the players can switch balls to flank and expose any team with open spaces on either flanks, at first i did use short passing but most times while there were passing about it was giving the opposition time to get back to shape and the strikers weren't scoring as much.
I notice it too. It seems with the '13 ME it is almost impossible to create a good possession football tactic.

any chance u could upload this tactic with corners and free kicks set up like in your other thread????

any chance u could upload this tactic with corners and free kicks set up like in your other thread????
set pieces are included in this tactic but i will post some screen shots in my thread

Last edited:
to get the best out of set pieces set your right footer on left side and vice versa

classic would be great if these were emulated also i would love to have drill crossing into the classic too, maybe FM 2014 could have these put in for classic

Drill/float crosses are just other words for where to aim the crosses, front or back post.

WOW.....half time in supercup with chelsea, winning 6 1 at half time, i just signed falcao as i really really wanted to have the best striker in the game....he left athltico 2 days ago and just banged in 5 in one half against them, il keep u posted but this looks very promising, good work mate

i hope is ok with you but i have just started a new thread telling ppl to use your tactic, i have given all credit to you im simply passing it on :)

Back