Nigeria Banned

You just completely contradicted what you said before, listing a bunch of largely average players in the S Korean and Greek sides who play (or for the most part have) played for a decent European team.

No, I didn't, because the guy above me asked who do Greece and South Korea have, and I answered him. Duh.

Obviously you haven't read my post. I wasn't the one who mentioned those 2 teams' past records, they're irrelevant obviously. Also you've ignored players who do currently play for good teams (not just in good leagues).
Nobody seems to notice that Nigeria should have beaten Greece if it wasn't for the red card. They were 1-0 up and in control.

Those nigerian players you listed include a player who didn't even go to South Africa because of injury, Kanu who's 33, a benchwarmer for a mid-table Bundesliga side, someone who played for a side who just escaped relegation in La Liga, and other players for random mid-table teams. My point is that Nigeria didn't do as badly as some people are making out

End of the day, Nigeria are better than South Korea and Greece and to only take a point out of their games against them isn't good enough, but the ban has been lifted so theres no point in keeping this going.