Nike Academy - Your Chance: The Story

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 12K
Ha <3 I'm starting to turn good. Not happy about Motherwell wanting me though :p

International appreances :D
Leading Nepal to the World Cup on Brazil..
Don't worry mate, I won't ask for next update anymore :)

****... got injured in reserve match....
not going so good for my player...... and no interested team... :'(

Haven't got time to read all the updates and just checked my own just now need to go out but I will read the rest when i'm back :p. Great update glad to see me improving and getting stronger since injury :D Bring on league 1!

****... got injured in reserve match....
not going so good for my player...... and no interested team... :'(

He'll get better. I am sure the time off will give him some kind of chance to reflect on how he can break into the team next season.

International appreances :D
Leading Nepal to the World Cup on Brazil..
Don't worry mate, I won't ask for next update anymore :)

Good, just a warning. |)

Ha <3 I'm starting to turn good. Not happy about Motherwell wanting me though :p

Yeah, Wilson is getting better. Just needs consistency and he will be solid.

Great update mate:)
Don't sell me though!;)haha

Ah, I don't plan to unless clubs meet the £5million minimum for any player. Other than that, everyone is sold off at 23, and then followed by me as they grow older. Eventually until they retire.

Haven't got time to read all the updates and just checked my own just now need to go out but I will read the rest when i'm back :p. Great update glad to see me improving and getting stronger since injury :D Bring on league 1!

I know, Kemp has been impressive, and looks like he is recovering well from injury. And hah, I agree. :)

Wooop, 10 goals in 11 games.

Looking good now :)

"Uncapped, Lawton is also eligible for Ireland, just like Naylor."

Strange, since in reality, I have Irish Heritage. XD