Nike Academy - Your Chance: The Story

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 12K
For future reference the tanky player "Jimmy Chung" is Me :p been good on a few saves but give him a few years he is god.

Also Brilliant work Nick for the database and story.

I take it you meant me :'(

Haha, I was referring to Ronan, because his player is six foot nine, but you can think of it as yours. ;)

For future reference the tanky player "Jimmy Chung" is Me :p been good on a few saves but give him a few years he is god.

Also Brilliant work Nick for the database and story.

Yeah, he has been good alright. Thanks, update will come soon.

Great format, very interesting so far, shame I'm not in the first team (Davide you lazy ****!) but I holidayed again and by 2022, everyone was circa 27 and the NA was regen-only, not sure if this will affect anything though

Great format, very interesting so far, shame I'm not in the first team (Davide you lazy ****!) but I holidayed again and by 2022, everyone was circa 27 and the NA was regen-only, not sure if this will affect anything though

going to be one the best ever storys on this site :)

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments. That sounds interesting. If I ever get that far with it, I would be over the moon.

I look pretty good. To bad about my decisions...

What formation are you thinking of playing?

Also a suggestion - Perhaps you could add our user names in brackets next to the player names. Just so everyone knows which players belong to whom.

I look pretty good. To bad about my decisions...

What formation are you thinking of playing?

Also a suggestion - Perhaps you could add our user names in brackets next to the player names. Just so everyone knows which players belong to whom.

You will see in the next update. It hasn't been a concrete formation though. And I will.

This looks brilliant :)
Big influence should help me a lot.. maybe even be the ****** captain

I am actually going to update every three in-game months, so that I can check the rise in training a lot easier, the trends and patterns that might be going on and a good, general and overall assessment of the squad.

I have one more match to play, which is Northampton Town at home. Win this and we stay top of the league, and maintain our unbeaten home record.

I just noticed something - is there a reason the strikers aren't listed in the first update?

I just noticed something - is there a reason the strikers aren't listed in the first update?

No, I am doing half of the team in one, and then the other in another. I will list the strikers in the next update, which should be in an hour or two.

is the update going to be the rest of the players or the first 3 months of the season?

No, I am doing half of the team in one, and then the other in another. I will list the strikers in the next update, which should be in an hour or two.
Ok that makes sense :)

I don't think you said that anywhere though ;)

Ok that makes sense :)

I don't think you said that anywhere though ;)

I did, but I just cannot be arsed to find it. It's embedded in one of my long OPs somewhere.

And sorry guys, the update can be tonight, and if it is, it will be a huge weight off my shoulders. Fingers crossed I can get it done tonight.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

is the update going to be the rest of the players or the first 3 months of the season?

Both. And more ..

I did, but I just cannot be arsed to find it. It's embedded in one of my long OPs somewhere.

And sorry guys, the update can be tonight, and if it is, it will be a huge weight off my shoulders. Fingers crossed I can get it done tonight.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Both. And more ..
now i cant wait;)