No Goal Allowed: A guide tactic to "ZERO" game win

What attributes do you recommend for the striker?
v

All 3, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, and Adebayor scores equally well if given chance to play - -" so honestly, I think any decent striker with decent attributies will do fine. But as I saw how my team play, they generally drop the ball for the striker to run, so I think pace>15 striker is suitable and preferred move "round the goalkeeper" :)

Just tried this just now, and at half time in the first match I was getting dominated possession and shots wise, 1-0 down. I was close to giving up but then boom, 4-1 CCC, 50/50 pos, 12-12 shots and a 3-1 final score to moi :) Thank you so much, this tactic does exactly what it says on the tin! (well, almost :p)

P.S. I play as SKA in Russian 1st Div

Thank you; the major chances that you will concede goals is that they grabbed "half chances, or other chances"--rather than CCC to score against you T___T and your keeper has a bad day unable to save those T___T. I'm trying to reduce those chances too, but still in progress T___T.

the weakness for this tactic is the area at 18-25 yard box to be honest.

Opposition Instructions? Pitch Size? Match Prep?

No particular opposition instruction. It is based on game more. If I play against Barcelona, which I haven't had a chance yet, I might consider hard tacking on L.Messi and drop more deeper.

i use maximum pitch size that my league allows. I need space to run :)

Any match prep?

I use very high teamwork to get the tactic to be familiar with my team.
After that, I change it from time to time (average workload, and it really depends on your team, how you see your team is performing). I use attacking move right now.

May I know what skin you use??
Btw you say you don't set any playmaker/target man, but in the tactic the default playmaker is the Mcr and targetman STC, should I just set them no 'none'?

May I know what skin you use??
Btw you say you don't set any playmaker/target man, but in the tactic the default playmaker is the Mcr and targetman STC, should I just set them no 'none'?

i think i use default skin ... you mean the FM skin right? yes I did not adjust anything.
Just set it to "none"; (at first I set it, but I think it does not make a big different so I untick it) it depends on your team though. I just don't like one people to dominate the game.

are you happy with it? I feel like you concede too many goals. Are they having some CCC? because in WBA game, they still got CCC. (my tactic's aim is to reduce CCC T___T) But if you are okay with it ;) I'm happy for you too :)

ps. first i thought you are WBA!! and I was like... holyshit! T___T
I suggest you play Bale for AML :) He's a beast there!! (even though his stat might not be that impressive)

Thanx for suggestion.
Rooney in 23 apps scored 38 goals.
I have patch 12.0.3 works perfect.

NEW UPDATE RESULTS IN THE FIRST POST - -"
Keep updating as I'm playing T___T

i changed only 1 thing - my ST is now compeate forward (Hulk or Dzeko) and they scores 2-5 goals per match :)

This is the best defensive tactics i have ever used not conceded a goal since i started using it, using Juve atm and pirlo got injured so i ahd no creative spark... won 1-0 3 times and just drew 0-0 with inter. 2nd in the league behind inte r by one point. Half way through the season and I'v only conceded 1 goal. :)

My defense is becoming legendary. They get an average of like 7.5 a game each! Unbreakable!

Mate I've been leaking in goals. wtf do I do? ffs I was a point of being champion now I'm 6 points behind with 5 games to go....

HELP! :(

this tactic is a 'WOW!'
I have seen tactics that score ton of goals and dominate the domestic league comfortably..
but, this is the tactic that solve my dissappoinment in champions league..
I dont mind winning the league by only few points and ended up as 5th highest goal scored, AS LONG AS I'm winning the champ lge.. 2 out of 3 seasons..

that was with milan, the first season lost on penalties againts 'the money bags'..