No Goal Allowed: A guide tactic to "ZERO" game win

Tried this tactic (tweak set pieces and change TM to Comp Fwd)...

What can i say is this tactic is 'edge of the seat' tactic. I mean i constantly have to endure waves of attacks from opposition. But, once i get the ball, the attacking is so devastatingly fast it caught the opposition surprised.

What worrying me is oppositions still have several CCC's and did score every other game. Did anyone have the same prob with this tactic.?

yeah u keep hit on the counter so if u dont take ur chance the other team will and u do get beat with bigger teams especially away...

What can i say is this tactic is 'edge of the seat' tactic. I mean i constantly have to endure waves of attacks from opposition. But, once i get the ball, the attacking is so devastatingly fast it caught the opposition surprised.

What worrying me is oppositions still have several CCC's and did score every other game. Did anyone have the same prob with this tactic.?

Yea mate It's a problem for sure. My teamn just lets them have a go at them and they just sit too deep!

Yea mate It's a problem for sure. My teamn just lets them have a go at them and they just sit too deep!

I untick defensive line, set it at default, change cb to central defender with 1 stopper and 1 cover. It seems better atm..

I untick defensive line, set it at default, change cb to central defender with 1 stopper and 1 cover. It seems better atm..

So your defensive line isn't as deep? I might use the stopper cover, Cheers mate. I tweaked it completely to trly and contolr the game a bit more, i changed the cm to deep lying playmerk, with pirlo there, he literally takes over the mf, and I made my striker a pooacher, brings others into the game more,and m removed the tackle in own box from the RCB.

The best thing of this forum is people help you modify your tactics :):)
Thank you mate!! :):)

Yeah, I do admit. Sometimes, you have to "endure" your team got heavily overwhelmed by your opposition's opportunity. T___T
But once you get the ball, your attacking is so fast (I think in my opinion) and it is very high chance you will score.

Setting my defense deep poses no problem for me. Maybe my opponents like to use the air ball to me, and Dawson and Kaboul generally take care of it well. ***it does get a bit turbulent though, if my starting center back cannot play T___T. Ledley King and Emre Can (I just bought) are not good enough.

Also, you guys might think about having a "well-rounded" midfield rather than "attacking one" to help you defense.

Horrible side note right now:::: **I just sold Modric, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, Parker, Gallas, Kranjar, Cudicini, Friedel, and Ekotto :(
may be I sold too many... :(:( loooooooooool

this tactic is the best, win my Freiburg Champions league, Bundes and German Cup . Brilliant. !

Looks awesome, if we don't concede, we don't lose, I see that you're making something new, good job ;)

T___T I'm sorry for unsounded result T____T :( You may try setting the mentality to "counter" even at home.

I found that it doesn't make a lot of different but it might tighten up your defense a bit :)

I believe the area of problem in this tactic is in between defenders and midfielders. BWM in central didn't quite cover that area as his role is to hold up the center midfield, and middle midfielder didn't have specific role to do and most of the time look lost.

Planning to drag down BWM to play in there as DM to try stopping the opposition to dominate that area. And will leave 2 CM in the middle of the park to link to attack.

vs stronger, fast teams -
BWM s --- APM s
--- DM d ---

vs weaker, slower teams -
BTB s --- APM s
--- DM s ---

Kindly let me know what u all thinks.. can't test it now, at office..
* (sometimes i wish i can play FM here.. hahaha)

Last edited:
I believe the area of problem in this tactic is in between defenders and midfielders. BWM in central didn't quite cover that area as his role is to hold up the center midfield, and middle midfielder didn't have specific role to do and most of the time look lost.

Planning to drag down BWM to play in there as DM to try stopping the opposition to dominate that area. And will leave 2 CM in the middle of the park to link to attack.

vs stronger, fast teams -
BWM s --- APM s
--- DM d ---

vs weaker, slower teams -
BTB s --- APM s
--- DM s ---

Kindly let me know what u all thinks.. can't test it now, at office..
* (sometimes i wish i can play FM here.. hahaha)

Did you or anyone else try this?

Thinking of putting the BWM in the central of the three, or as an anchorman like you said.

Anyone still using this to good effect???

how do i put the tactic into my game or do i have to copy screen shots

Did you or anyone else try this?

Thinking of putting the BWM in the central of the three, or as an anchorman like you said.

Anyone still using this to good effect???

Guys,

Just giving this a bump really and also to ask if any further refinements have been made??? Has anyone made the above changes with any degree of success, added their own shouts??

Currently I'm under the impression that having three versions of the tactic with control, counter and defensive being the strategy with no other changes??

I have 2 sets of shouts as suggested, one for winning easily:

Pass to feet, retain possession, stand-off opponents, take a breather

One for when winning 1-0 and a close game:

Play out of defence, drop deeper, pass to feet, retain possession, stand off opponents

My questions are:

When a goal down and chasing the game do you stick with control or what should be done? For example shouts to be employed?

This tactic seems to work just as well in the lower leagues, but has anyone adjusted the tactic for the better to perform in the lower leagues??

Any help, advice, news on any of this would be appreciated guys!

Mcbgun

the mexican first division isn't exactly a great league and this tactic works amazingly in it with my chivas- btw torres and fierro are beast- and as for shouts i keep it nice and simple with just exploit the flanks. tbh i wouldn't create a shout for holding onto a lead just do wat i did and create a whole new tactic and formation for this.

there is no point dropping the BWM to an Anchorman as the point of the BWM being further forward is soo that you can win the ball high up the pitch- plus it worked well for me and the guy managing spurs