No Striker Tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something" Success is guaranteed

morshwartz

Reaction score

No striker tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something"

First of all, the most important thing I have to tell you: GIVE THIS TACTIC AT LEAST PRE-SEASON! Don't expect amazing results right in the begining, although it can happen.

Another thing, I'm sorry for my english and sorry that the pictures of the achievements is in hebrew, I'm having problems returning it to english.

WALL OF ACHIEVEMENTS

Hakoah Amidar Ramat-Gan

Expected to finish 15th place

View attachment 365915 View attachment 365914 View attachment 365913 View attachment 365912 View attachment 365911

Maccabi Haifa (also got into the semi-final of europa league)

Expected to finish 3rd place

View attachment 365910 View attachment 365909 View attachment 365908 View attachment 365907 View attachment 365906 View attachment 365905

Elche

Expected to finish 20th place

View attachment 365904 View attachment 365903 View attachment 365902 View attachment 365901 View attachment 365900 View attachment 365899

Histon Football Club (in the season after that, almost got promoted again)

Expected to finish 18th place

View attachment 365895 View attachment 365894 View attachment 365893 View attachment 365891 View attachment 365890 View attachment 365889 View attachment 365888

Chelsea Football Club

Expected to finish 3rd place​

View attachment 365887 View attachment 365886 View attachment 365885 View attachment 365884 View attachment 365883 View attachment 365882

When I created this tactic, i didn't have any inspiration, but i wanted a solid tactic which will control the center of the field with all the player attack and defend. You will see, when you use it, that the main creator is the advanced playmaker, who will have unbelievable stats (goals and assists) and the same will your Shadow Strikers.
No special players needed for this tactic, it can work and does work with both strong and weak teams.

Match preperation (for all of the season, it's really that simple :) )

View attachment 365873

Pitch size - Standard.
No opposition instructions.

I hope you all will enjoy using and testing my tactic.

I assume you won't understand the language in the pictures, but with the experience you probably have you will understand what you need to understand - The tactic creates a lot of 100% scoring chances and half chances, it's balanced defensively and offensively, and it's just great (without bragging :)).

So, the tactic is in the bottom of the page, download it and enjoy it. This is my first thread here in FM-BASE, so if someone has a question, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Please leave comments, any comments, good or bad :)

Last edited:
This tactic is brilliant, really solid at the back whilst maintaining fluid and dangerous at the front. I've actually tweaked it a little bit, simply moving the right AMC to a Complete Forward with an Attack duty as I wanted to incorporate my striker and the results have been great.

View attachment 365652

Here is the latest result, with my striker grabbing 2 goals and 2 assists:

View attachment 365651

From my experience you have enough midfielders to boss the midfield battle anyway, and the striker gives you an extra outlet and seems to work really well with the AP, but those are just my opinion, the original tactic is still unbelievably effective.

View attachment 365650

Started using it from the Bratislava game, great work OP!

so far so good, but defensive corner can improve more....I use the above post tweak to put a striker up front.

Great you are enjoying. I guarantee, the results will get even better. Is the tactic fully fluid?

In FMC you don't have those 'fluid' bars - I would presume it takes as long as in full-mode - around 15 games or so. So no - not fluid yet :)

The rsult are impressive i want test it whit Oxford City Skrill North ;)

This tactic is brilliant, really solid at the back whilst maintaining fluid and dangerous at the front. I've actually tweaked it a little bit, simply moving the right AMC to a Complete Forward with an Attack duty as I wanted to incorporate my striker and the results have been great.

View attachment 622680

Here is the latest result, with my striker grabbing 2 goals and 2 assists:

View attachment 622683

From my experience you have enough midfielders to boss the midfield battle anyway, and the striker gives you an extra outlet and seems to work really well with the AP, but those are just my opinion, the original tactic is still unbelievably effective.

View attachment 622685

Started using it from the Bratislava game, great work OP!

I am happy to see your success, maybe your tweak is better, but not for sure, i tested my tactic enough and i think it is good the way it is. I think that moving the right shadow striker to a complete forward can hurt the defense a little bit' because the shadow striker puts pressure on the center backs and create opportunities for quick counter attacks.

Well, I thought to give it a go.. - what should I say? The results are GREAT!!!

I've chosen a team called "Frankfurt" from the German "Bundesliga" (media prediction 11th).

I've set up your training options with no OI - just everything like you wrote it :).

I've played half-season so far - look at this:

View attachment 365590

I'm really happy about beating Dortmund and playing draw against Bayern. The two draws against Leverkusen and Braunschweig were very unlucky - my team wasn't able to defend well - both times I was leading (against Leverkusen 3:0 halftime haha). The game against Gladbach was very unlucky, too. We weren't able to use our chances.

View attachment 365588

In FMC you don't have those 'fluid' bars - I would presume it takes as long as in full-mode - around 15 games or so. So no - not fluid yet :)

That's because in FMC the fluidity is removed all together. It's not there in the background or anything. In FMC, fluidity isn't used at all.

That's because in FMC the fluidity is removed all together. It's not there in the background or anything. In FMC, fluidity isn't used at all.

I have to disagree. I have only played FMC, and teams get used to tactics. You can Also See That When You change tactics During season, or just before a match, things usually go wrong.

I have to disagree. I have only played FMC, and teams get used to tactics. You can Also See That When You change tactics During season, or just before a match, things usually go wrong.

Tactical Familiarity?

Took me a while but finally found a quote that confirms there is no tactical familiarity in FMC ;)

I concede alot from corners and crosses, how can I improve the defensive stability?

What type of players do you recommend when it comes to transfers? Any spcific attributes for the team in general and/or each position?

I concede alot from corners and crosses, how can I improve the defensive stability?

In my opinion, the ME wants you to concede and I also suffered from the crosses. I guess the fact that your full backs are complete wing backs, hurts the defense a little bit, but the offensive contribute of the cwb is much more important. You have to concede some, it's not perfect, but if you win, it doesn't really matter if you concede some goals on the way.