No Striker Tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something" Success is guaranteed

What type of players do you recommend when it comes to transfers? Any spcific attributes for the team in general and/or each position?

I guess i would say strong shadow striker with good finishing and passing, a creative advanced playmaker with great passing.
It would be better if the box to box midfielders would be good both in defense and offense. The CWBs have to be fast.
It is not that complicated, bad players can also succeed, but maybe with those attributes you can be even more successful.

This tactic is brilliant, really solid at the back whilst maintaining fluid and dangerous at the front. I've actually tweaked it a little bit, simply moving the right AMC to a Complete Forward with an Attack duty as I wanted to incorporate my striker and the results have been great.

View attachment 622680

Here is the latest result, with my striker grabbing 2 goals and 2 assists:

View attachment 622683

From my experience you have enough midfielders to boss the midfield battle anyway, and the striker gives you an extra outlet and seems to work really well with the AP, but those are just my opinion, the original tactic is still unbelievably effective.

View attachment 622685

Started using it from the Bratislava game, great work OP!

What player instructions have you given to you Complete Forward? as I am going to try the same thing

Well, I thought to give it a go.. - what should I say? The results are GREAT!!!

I've chosen a team called "Frankfurt" from the German "Bundesliga" (media prediction 11th).

I've set up your training options with no OI - just everything like you wrote it :).

I've played half-season so far - look at this:

View attachment 622853

I'm really happy about beating Dortmund and playing draw against Bayern. The two draws against Leverkusen and Braunschweig were very unlucky - my team wasn't able to defend well - both times I was leading (against Leverkusen 3:0 halftime haha). The game against Gladbach was very unlucky, too. We weren't able to use our chances.

View attachment 622857

Great results! I am happy to see that the tactic works good for you.

What player instructions have you given to you Complete Forward? as I am going to try the same thing

Did you try the original tactic first? Maybe the tweak is good, but i promise you that if you give the original tactic a chance, you will get great results.

sorry to ask, is this tactic will grow stronger in 2 season

Did you try the original tactic first? Maybe the tweak is good, but i promise you that if you give the original tactic a chance, you will get great results.

I havnt and I will do until the other guy gets back to me, would just love to try and incorporate my strikers into the tactic

I havnt and I will do until the other guy gets back to me, would just love to try and incorporate my strikers into the tactic

I understand, i also gave up on a lot of great strikers in my saves... I hope you will have good results, enjoy testing. :)

sorry to ask, is this tactic will grow stronger in 2 season

Probably, no reason it won't, if your squad remains the same or even gets stronger, there is no reason you won't get even better. :)

Tactical Familiarity?

Took me a while but finally found a quote that confirms there is no tactical familiarity in FMC ;)

Well ist's really odd. I've done quite a few times: plug in a good proven tactic just before a match, mid season, and my team just crumbles. Well but if SI says so it must be some coincidence... :)

Sorry, but this tactic concedes too much for my taste. It's common for me leading with 2 or 3 goals and the opponents comes back making it a draw or even making me loose the game.

Sorry, but this tactic concedes too much for my taste. It's common for me leading with 2 or 3 goals and the opponents comes back making it a draw or even making me loose the game.

Maybe your half time team talk is not good. you have to keep your players motivated.

2nd season working too?

Danilo tactic is the best so far, but struggle in the 2nd season.

Going to give this a try in the Argentine leagues.

2nd season working too?

Danilo tactic is the best so far, but struggle in the 2nd season.

I admire Danilo's tactic, it is one of the best tactics i have ever used on fm14, but i think the only thing that makes it good are the set pieces. In my tactic you'll have both - goals from set piece and goals for team plays (most of the goals will come from beautiful team plays, you'll see). I'm not sure if mine is better than Danilo's for sure, but it's at least close to its level, if not in the same level, or even better. Test it, and find out. I can't find a reason it won't work for you in 2nd season. It is known that the more seasons you play, the game gets easier. So i guess you got my point. :)

Last edited:
I admire Danilo's tactic, it is one of the best tactics i have ever used on fm14, but i think the only thing that makes it good are the set pieces. In my tactic you'll have both - goals from set piece and goals for team plays (most of the goals will come from beautiful team plays' you'll see). I'm not sure if mine is better than Danilo for sure, but it at least close to its level, if not the same level, or even better. Test it, and find out. I can't find a reason it won't work for you in 2nd season. It is known that the more season you play, the game gets easier. So i guess you got my point. :)

Disagree...i changed set pieces on my own, so set pieces didnt play huge part. I scored about 10 goals.

A lot of results with more than 2 goal difference and some cleansheet too...15-20 matches iirc in my save with milan.

I didn't give him any player instructions to be honest and it still works like a charm, although I will say that the OP is right that the defence may be affected a little, I've struggled against teams that are significantly better than me. But any teams that are worse, equal, or slightly better I'm destroying.

Disagree...i changed set pieces on my own, so set pieces didnt play huge part. I scored about 10 goals.

A lot of results with more than 2 goal difference and some cleansheet too...15-20 matches iirc in my save with milan.

You got me all wrong. I said i ADMIRE Danilo's tactic, i know it's probably the best in this website, i am just saying what happened to me with it. most of the goals i scored came from set pieces, but i guess it's just me. But it doesn't matter, JUST TEST MY TACTIC! :) Please I promise you won't regret.

You got me all wrong. I said i ADMIRE Danilo's tactic, i know it's probably the best in this website, i am just saying what happened to me with it. most of the goals i scored came from set pieces, but i guess it's just me. But it doesn't matter, JUST TEST MY TACTIC! :) Please I promise you won't regret.

I am somewhat obsessed with 4-3-3, after pippo took over milan...maybe will be this one my back up tacticfor callamity tactic final cut.