No Striker Tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something" Success is guaranteed

• Thread starter Thread starter morshwartz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 51K
Since I'm playing FMC - there isn't any OIs option during the game, I have started to follow my assisstants advice during the game when it comes down to closing down or marking. Defence is still not perfect but then I have never had that in FM14 (too many defenders running in front of each, keepers suddenly falling over when a cross comes towards them or a colour blind keeper who passes it straight to the opposing forward)

Here's the table so far

View attachment 365459

:D

Since I'm playing FMC - there isn't any OIs option during the game, I have started to follow my assisstants advice during the game when it comes down to closing down or marking. Defence is still not perfect but then I have never had that in FM14 (too many defenders running in front of each, keepers suddenly falling over when a cross comes towards them or a colour blind keeper who passes it straight to the opposing forward)

Here's the table so far

View attachment 623164

:D

Sure there is place for improvement, but pretty good results so far. :D

what about team talks ?

Personally, when favorite/even i go with aggressive/assertive expect a win, and when underdog - (calm) impress me/ impress the fans. When leading at half time 1-0/ draw/ the other team is leading - aggresive/assertive not happy. other situations (calm) - do not get complacent.

But i would recommend using your own opinion or use guides (the are a lot of them).

Little update of my "Eintracht Frankfurt" save - end of the frist season:

View attachment 365167

The second place in the Bundesliga is very amazing for a club like Frankfurt, which was predicted to be 11th. I didn't buy any players, because there was no money to spent.

View attachment 365166

The Europe-League victory was a bit lucky, because the opponents weren't that hard. Exceptly the final was hard - Bayern had many chances but they weren't able to use them ;).

Let's see what the second season will bring :)

Little update of my "Eintracht Frankfurt" save - end of the frist season:

View attachment 623870

The second place in the Bundesliga is very amazing for a club like Frankfurt, which was predicted to be 11th. I didn't buy any players, because there was no money to spent.

View attachment 623873

The Europe-League victory was a bit lucky, because the opponents weren't that hard. Exceptly the final was hard - Bayern had many chances but they weren't able to use them ;).

Let's see what the second season will bring :)

Amazing results, I'm happy to see that the tactic brings success for everyone :)

Last edited:
This tactic is brilliant, really solid at the back whilst maintaining fluid and dangerous at the front. I've actually tweaked it a little bit, simply moving the right AMC to a Complete Forward with an Attack duty as I wanted to incorporate my striker and the results have been great.

View attachment 622680

Here is the latest result, with my striker grabbing 2 goals and 2 assists:

View attachment 622683

From my experience you have enough midfielders to boss the midfield battle anyway, and the striker gives you an extra outlet and seems to work really well with the AP, but those are just my opinion, the original tactic is still unbelievably effective.

View attachment 622685

Started using it from the Bratislava game, great work OP!

Can you upload the tactic with tweak?

Well, I thought to give it a go.. - what should I say? The results are GREAT!!!

I've chosen a team called "Frankfurt" from the German "Bundesliga" (media prediction 11th).

I've set up your training options with no OI - just everything like you wrote it :).

I've played half-season so far - look at this:

View attachment 622853

I'm really happy about beating Dortmund and playing draw against Bayern. The two draws against Leverkusen and Braunschweig were very unlucky - my team wasn't able to defend well - both times I was leading (against Leverkusen 3:0 halftime haha). The game against Gladbach was very unlucky, too. We weren't able to use our chances.

View attachment 622857

skin?

Back