No Striker Tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something" Success is guaranteed

Having, as I said, barely survived the norwegian premier division latest season, I am extremely happy to be on top of the league after 4 matches. I have dropped two late draws, after leading most parts of the game. Could be my weaker players not beeing able to finish the full 90 minutes. But all in all, a true revolution for my team!

so i am going to try this tactic any teams that are good at it?

If there is someone who is willing to try my tactic i would be very happy. I achieved amazing results with it and i KNOW that if you tried it you would have a lot of success too. Except of the results that i posted in the opening of this thread, I had a lot of other amazing results I achieved that even amazed me. I finishied 2nd with verona in Seria A in the first season, and also won the Eredivisie with SC Cambuur in the first season. I'll be more then happy if someone tested it, a lot of users are missing a good tactic. And trust me, i am not being arrogant, I'm the opposite, I just really want people here to succeed and have fun in the game.

If there is someone who is willing to try my tactic i would be very happy. I achieved amazing results with it and i KNOW that if you tried it you would have a lot of success too. Except of the results that i posted in the opening of this thread, I had a lot of other amazing results I achieved that even amazed me. I finishied 2nd with verona in Seria A in the first season, and also won the Eredivisie with SC Cambuur in the first season. I'll be more then happy if someone tested it, a lot of users are missing a good tactic. And trust me, i am not being arrogant, I'm the opposite, I just really want people here to succeed and have fun in the game.

you mean the same tactic from OP? or anything new

you mean the same tactic from OP? or anything new

I mean the same tactic. I want that the tactic will get more exposure and recognition because a lot of users here use tactics that are good, but some great tactics, and I am not talking only about mine, are great and do not get enough recognition as they deserve. You know, all I want is for people to enjoy playing the game. It took me months to create a tactic that will actually work in this game, and I think it's really good, and people who are looking for a good tactic miss a lot of great ones. So I want new people to test it and I promise they will achieve great results.

I mean the same tactic. I want that the tactic will get more exposure and recognition because a lot of users here use tactics that are good, but some great tactics, and I am not talking only about mine, are great and do not get enough recognition as they deserve. You know, all I want is for people to enjoy playing the game. It took me months to create a tactic that will actually work in this game, and I think it's really good, and people who are looking for a good tactic miss a lot of great ones. So I want new people to test it and I promise they will achieve great results.

i was using your tactic with succes but like everyone else i like to try some other tactics as well which fitting for some teams with good strikers

Well I don't know if you remember me - I started a test save with Eintracht Frankfurt in the German Bundesliga - at the half of the season I was at the second place and at the end of the season I was still second or third. You can look for my screenshots on page 2. It was just awesome!

So far so good. My problem: It didn't work well at the second season. Do you have any experiences with using it for more than one season? What can I do to make it work? Thank you!

i was using your tactic with succes but like everyone else i like to try some other tactics as well which fitting for some teams with good strikers

I remember your testing. My intention is that I want more people to test it, I want it to get the recognition that in my opinioin it deserves. Of course I understand people like testing new ones.

Well I don't know if you remember me - I started a test save with Eintracht Frankfurt in the German Bundesliga - at the half of the season I was at the second place and at the end of the season I was still second or third. You can look for my screenshots on page 2. It was just awesome!

So far so good. My problem: It didn't work well at the second season. Do you have any experiences with using it for more than one season? What can I do to make it work? Thank you!

I experienced it also. It seems that sport interactive wanted it to happen. They probably don't want the game to be too easy. Almost in every tactic this thing seems to happen. A possible reason for it that maybe after the first successful season you cant improve your team and buy a lot of players, and it takes time for the team to play at the same level. But that's just what I think.