No Striker Tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something" Success is guaranteed

can you change mentality to liek attacking so on if chasing a goal or will that ruin the tactic

Hey, I tried your tactic and so far it seems ok. Only did a few games so can't really comment on consistency.

One question about corners though. How should I take attacking corners? They seem to always go wrong. Either the player crosses to the first post but the opposition easily clears it, or it passes to midfield and nothing really comes of it.

Even worse, when it passes to midfield sometimes the opponent intercepts the pass and counters me, scoring a goal...

I don't care how people defend this game. Time and time again we see numerous posts with countless CCC's and players not converting them, regardless of the players you have. They may as well remove the CCC because it's just FRUSTRATING. How can you have 6 CCC and only score 1 goal?!!! I haven't seen anyone with any part in the game come and give a definitive answer for how this happens. I refuse to accept that this happens in real life as this is a GAME and it's a problem posted numerous times from different people playing with different teams. There are parts of this game that are very good but then some parts just kill it.

I don't care how people defend this game. Time and time again we see numerous posts with countless CCC's and players not converting them, regardless of the players you have. They may as well remove the CCC because it's just FRUSTRATING. How can you have 6 CCC and only score 1 goal?!!! I haven't seen anyone with any part in the game come and give a definitive answer for how this happens. I refuse to accept that this happens in real life as this is a GAME and it's a problem posted numerous times from different people playing with different teams. There are parts of this game that are very good but then some parts just kill it.
Absolutly agree, FM 2014 is completly ridicolous clown performance of Sports Interactive...

excellent tactic! tested 1 season by Swansea (no transfers).
finished 4th place in PRM
won the Capital Cup
lose by penalties final FA Cup
lose in 1/8 EURO Cup by PSG by away goals

Last edited:

Hmmm...interesting. Did you watch netherland against costarica? They had at least 5 sitters, but they couldnt score. Not even in extra time. They beat them through penalties.

FM 14 is very difficult to play, agree, but you must agree that was FM 13 very unrealistic...this FM is very close to real life anf after 5 seasons be more successful than barca with mediocre squad. In real life you cant win everything in 1st season and expect that you will win everything in next season too. With this FM you will need everything to win CL...quality squad, luck and right tactical approach and motivation skills. How long real madrid needed to win CL...12 years with the most expensive squad. How was spain on WC with their tiki taka...they struggled because everybody knew how to stop them.

Some guys blaming the game, because you are not used to use different tactics...am i? No i am not, but i have prove that is possible to be successful with longterm save. I would recommend to all FM players that they should start with wingerless formations, because you need WC wingers...most midtable teams(some top too) lack them. And we all know, that the budget isnt high in 1st season...so it would be smart to strengthen defence and midfield. In second season you can switch to winger formation and sign WC wingers, playmakers and wingers.

I highly recommend danilo tactic...i won serie a and coppa italia without any problems. I made a mistake, because i went with same tactic into next season...ME adapt to your approach and counter you.

FM 14= challenge (H)

excellent tactic! tested 1 season by Swansea (no transfers).
finished 4th place in PRM
won the Capital Cup
lose by penalties final FA Cup
lose in 1/8 EURO Cup by PSG by away goals

Great results ! ;)

I am a weaker team, taken from norwegian level 4 to 1. Having barely survived latest season, I am desperate to find a useful tactic for my team. I have been using veez`"no striker"-tactics for several months, on several saves with amazing results, but come the latest patch and nothing.

Will give this a go right now!

Where is the new version

I'm sorry if you thought there is a new version, what I ment was that if someone is willing to test the tactic, someone who hasn't tried it yet. I assume you tried it before, so if you want you can try testing it with other teams.

I'm sorry if you thought there is a new version, what I ment was that if someone is willing to test the tactic, someone who hasn't tried it yet. I assume you tried it before, so if you want you can try testing it with other teams.
:)