No Striker Tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something" Success is guaranteed

Liverpool

Mignolet
Johnson Agger Sakho Shaw
M'vila
Gerrard Henderson
Suarez Sterling Sturridge

I get a ton of shots off, but 30-40% hits the goal and sometimes I hardly score. Seems wierd

I remember you posted here before after succeeding in your first games. I can't know what the problems are because it seems to work well to others. There a lot of games for me also that i dominate and supposed to beat my opponent but can't, but I don't need to start telling you the problems with FM14 ME. Maybe give it more time, and you'll see results.

I remember you posted here before after succeeding in your first games. I can't know what the problems are because it seems to work well to others. There a lot of games for me also that i dominate and supposed to beat my opponent but can't, but I don't need to start telling you the problems with FM14 ME. Maybe give it more time, and you'll see results.
Just surprised that it changed so quickly. Lost two straight games against mid table teams, maybe its a fluke...

Just surprised that it changed so quickly. Lost two straight games against mid table teams, maybe its a fluke...

I'm loving this tactic at the moment with the following tweak: move both SS to striker position, with F9 role. LOVING IT!

Look, all of you who put the Shadow Strikers as false nines or complete forwards, do not rush doing it. It will harm your defence!
The pressure the shadow striker put on the opponent is neccesary for its success. I know that you want striker involved, but I am convinced that in the long term, you'll might regret that.

I have also tweaked it a little bit! Moved the DM to a DLF position with support and moved the two BBM to DM with support! I find that i score much more goals and concede none! I have only played friendlies, so it's still not clear if this will work!!
But i still use the two SS and the AP so pressure shoud not be the problem!

Don't worry Morshwartz, i still use your tactic too! I like to have multiple options and rotation never hurt anybody! :)

The upper 3 screens are from friendlies using the 4-6-0 tactic As you can see i score not a lot of goals against these very weak opponents!

But then i switched to my tweaked 4-2-3-1 tactic, just changed the positions.. not the instructions and got these results from friendlies, which were bigger wins and fewer CCC's!! See lower 3 screens!

I have not played an official match, but i will keep you posted!

The upper 3 screens are from friendlies using the 4-6-0 tactic As you can see i score not a lot of goals against these very weak opponents!

But then i switched to my tweaked 4-2-3-1 tactic, just changed the positions.. not the instructions and got these results from friendlies, which were bigger wins and fewer CCC's!! See lower 3 screens!

have a friendly with bayern and test it :)

Look, all of you who put the Shadow Strikers as false nines or complete forwards, do not rush doing it. It will harm your defence!
The pressure the shadow striker put on the opponent is neccesary for its success. I know that you want striker involved, but I am convinced that in the long term, you'll might regret that.
Confirm :|

Don't work with me

hi do you think it's better to put a left footed on the left and a right footed on the right or the opposite