Not signing a player due to uglyness

safcstaples

Reaction score
sup guys,
i was playing as wolves searching for a cheap keeper and i came across the guy in the attatchment,he looked pretty sound and was a really good price but i was put off him by how ugly he is :S

Any one else do this?
If yes post a screenshot of the player <):wub:

Hahahahahahahaha, nah never done that. I mean, I bought Dirk Kuyt :p

Wouldn't it be funny f this happened IRL? I've never done this, but I've never downloaded facepacks, so...

But that's a pretty dodgy feckin pic of Stojkovic! :L

it dosen't bother me, otherwise i would never sign Leigh Griffiths or Josh McEachran.

No!!!!
There footballers and you pay them to play football and not look good

Im not looking for a long term relationship... just play with them for a year or two then move them on ;)

Yeah, I do that some times. Also the other way around, buying players that look good. There was a good player picture of Navas 1-2 years ago, and even though I didn't need him, I bought him anyway. :) I also changed pictures of Fabregas to add one where he looks good :)

God, Martin Keown would of had a terrible career if this was the case for all managers.

I prefer when they're ugly *******. Less chance that they'll get WAGS to interfere with their Footballing schedule.

No!!!!
There footballers and you pay them to play football and not look good

Shame Phil Neville fails at both.

And to answer your question, no, doesnt bother me one bit. Unless there is a equally as good not boot ugly player.

I refused to play Sylvinho on FM10, despite him being my best left back at Cultural Leonesa.

The reason? His overly camp mugshot:

sylvinho.ashx

Yeah, I do that some times. Also the other way around, buying players that look good. There was a good player picture of Navas 1-2 years ago, and even though I didn't need him, I bought him anyway. :) I also changed pictures of Fabregas to add one where he looks good :)

You sound like a top *******.

Stojkovic is worse than Marin, as his current pic makes him look like a paedophile.