Not signing a player due to uglyness

I do the same. Don't use Jovetic because of that reason :D

LOOOOOL, sometimes I do that too, but mostly I prefer to change the picture, some players just have the picture problem, but some of them are completely horrible.

Adidiyah 's picture on FM 2010 was one of the reasons that forced me to sell him. xD

http://images2.memegenerator.net/XZIBIT/ImageMacro/2895650/No-****.jpg

Hahaha Jovetic,Stojkovic...As I said all partizan players are ugly!(6)

A bit of hypocrisy considering who the person in your avatar

I don't really tend to bother about what their face looks like, I tend to just buy them if they're good enough for my team.

Aka - not being queer.

On 2010 manager i didnt sign Domagoj Vida even tho he had superb attributes.. i mean look at the pic.. he looks like some1 experimented with humans and monkeys gens.

View attachment 118573

I always do this :(

On another note I think Tevez is adorable.

not like they r models
important thing is they play good, looks aren't important
not like u gonna sleep with the player after the match lol

I dont really care what they look like i dont know about yous but i dont buy players because they are handsome but there is one player i cant look at and it is miguel tevez

I never play bald regens as they freak me out by their pics lol..

Also never signed tevez in any game and always sold Kuyt every game :)

It seriously bothers me that u actually care what a player looks like before buying him, I mean honestly... No one is asking u to bumfuck him on the beach

It seriously bothers me that u actually care what a player looks like before buying him, I mean honestly... No one is asking u to bumfuck him on the beach

Perhaps not, but it's my team and I can do what I want with them.

What's a matter with a little a vaseline fuelled inspirational half time team talk now and again...

Suit yourself although Idk any gay footballers so u probably rape them me thinks